pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

15 minutes ago, EragonSaphiraRider said:

Just out of curiousity. Have we passed the raffle prize dragons in the main spiral? If not, I'd like to offer this brand new baby that I have just won. He is influenced Male. 

Congrats on the win! We're nowhere near the prizes yet (#140, #141, #142); I added your baby to the GDoc! ❤️ According to my sheet, the gender useful for the spiral depends on whether we go alphabetically (bronze > gold > silver) or by valuation (bronze > silver > gold) - male for the former, female for the latter.

1 minute ago, pinkgothic said:

Congrats on the win! We're nowhere near the prizes yet (#140, #141, #142); I added your baby to the GDoc! ❤️ According to my sheet, the gender useful for the spiral depends on whether we go alphabetically (bronze > gold > silver) or by valuation (bronze > silver > gold) - male for the former, female for the latter.

Cheers. If he will be of help when we get there ... whenever that is ... he will be avaliable

No surprise. I got another Red egg. I will hold it until tomorrow morning in case anyone wants it. PM me if you do!

On 6/30/2021 at 1:09 PM, purplehaze said:

No surprise. I got another Red egg. I will hold it until tomorrow morning in case anyone wants it. PM me if you do!

Thanks for the update on strike two! ❤️

I sent @FarawayCreatures a fresh Sunbeam / Day Glory from my Drake pair. I'd suggest the line continue with @Dracaena next for the Greater Spotted Drake hybrid component, then (for the Morphodrake hybrid component) either @Dracaena again, or over to me. If anyone has objections, speak them sooner rather than later. ❤️

I'm... not exactly sure what happened, but I definitely precogged the hatchling as female, but it matured as a male. I must have looked at the wrong hatchling or something, even though I definitely remember checking the Day Glory.

Well, I can forward the hatchie to someone who has a CB female, if it suits our purposes? This is disappointing, but I should have known better, I guess.

58 minutes ago, FarawayCreatures said:

I'm... not exactly sure what happened, but I definitely precogged the hatchling as female, but it matured as a male. I must have looked at the wrong hatchling or something, even though I definitely remember checking the Day Glory.

Well, I can forward the hatchie to someone who has a CB female, if it suits our purposes? This is disappointing, but I should have known better, I guess.

No worries, reliably getting a Day Glory is easy. I'll breed you another once I can! 🤗

29 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

No worries, reliably getting a Day Glory is easy. I'll breed you another once I can! 🤗

Thank you!! Is it alright if I freeze this one then? Both to go into my collection and as a reminder to triple-check everything from now on XD

2 minutes ago, FarawayCreatures said:

Thank you!! Is it alright if I freeze this one then? Both to go into my collection and as a reminder to triple-check everything from now on XD

Of course! It's your dragon, and it's no use for the project (breaking the spiral pattern, and all). Go right ahead. ❤️

Yet another Red egg. I may give them a rest next week in hope of changing the energy. But I could probably use someone else helping with this boss battle if we don't want to be stuck here for months. ;)

Just now, purplehaze said:

Yet another Red egg. I may give them a rest next week in hope of changing the energy. But I could probably use someone else helping with this boss battle if we don't want to be stuck here for months. ;)

Thanks for the update! Strike three. :D

@TCA, can you try making another Red from your pair?

Sure! I got one, where do I send it?

Well, I know I asked for help, but if no one else has an earlier female Silver, I do have another that I could use as an alternate if I have another Red.

I think SlowHornpipe172 is the only one on the list with an older female, if you want to try them.

5 hours ago, TCA said:

Sure! I got one, where do I send it?

In order, @SlowHornpipe172, @purplehaze, me. I assume SlowHornpipe172 is still AWOL, to be honest, so there's probably no harm in skipping directly to purplehaze - and I'd leave it up to purplehaze whether she wants a second one for her second silver or whether I should take this one! What do you say, purplehaze? :)

I don't mind taking it if SlowHornpipe is not available to take it.

And the new Red egg is now on my scroll. Double trouble? Hopefully double the chance of success. ;)

Edited by purplehaze

On 7/8/2021 at 10:15 PM, purplehaze said:

And the new Red egg is now on my scroll. Double trouble? Hopefully double the chance of success. ;)

I'm rooting for you! ❤️

Meanwhile, I've sent FarawayCreatures a replacement Day Glory / Sunbeam drake. It precogged female on my scroll, so unless mechanics have changed, it should be safe to use for the line even if nothing else is done to it. ^_^

Pair #2 just gave me a Red egg. I will hold it until tomorrow morning in case anyone wants it.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Pair #2 just gave me a Red egg. I will hold it until tomorrow morning in case anyone wants it.

As always, thanks for the update! ❤️ I'm rooting for you. :D

RNG hates me I swear. The Drakes refused now... 😐

(i'm relatively new, so if there is a way to prevent refusal in-game, I'm fully expecting a mob to rally my house by midnight)

Should my Bull give it another shot or do you want to have someone else give it a go? 😅

2 hours ago, FarawayCreatures said:

RNG hates me I swear. The Drakes refused now... 😐

(i'm relatively new, so if there is a way to prevent refusal in-game, I'm fully expecting a mob to rally my house by midnight)

Should my Bull give it another shot or do you want to have someone else give it a go? 😅

You can indeed mostly prevent refusals by using the Purple Dragon's BSA "Fertility" on one of the dragons you're breeding beforehand. (You only need to do this the first time they breed, because a pair that has successfully bred before will never outright refuse again. They might 'no interest' a lot! >_> But they won't refuse.)

I'll breed you a replacement, no biggie! It's not like we're in a rush with that line. :P

The good news is that they are very dependable breeders! The bad news is that they gave me yet another Red egg.

I gave them a few extra days this week, hoping to change the dynamic, but still no luck.

If anyone wants the egg, speak up. It will go to the AP when I need the space.

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The good news is that they are very dependable breeders! The bad news is that they gave me yet another Red egg.

I gave them a few extra days this week, hoping to change the dynamic, but still no luck.

If anyone wants the egg, speak up. It will go to the AP when I need the space.

Thanks for the update! Strike five. :D I'm liking the good news, here's hoping eventually they will pop out a silver. (Although, to be honest, "no egg" would give me more hope of that. XD As mentioned last time we got around to metallics!)

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Fail #2 for pair #2. This one has a kind of a fun code -- almost Time -- https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ti6ME. Anybody want it? Again, I will hold it until morning and then it goes to the AP.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/d038e35651f51eb9fdf9c8d0fd1b3281?new=1

That's a pretty cool code! If I were still raising non-release dragons, I'd grab it. 8D

As always, thanks for the update! Strike six, looks like. I'm still rooting for you. :D

58 minutes ago, Joblerone said:

grabbed this guy, tysm

You are very welcome!