pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

Spent the day cave hunting and don't have very much to show for it.  CB White thPMn, CB Daydream XreBV, CB Seawyrm TFgxB  Back up dragons if needed, let me know if there is a preference on gender.  Only saw a single Cirinix and moonglow drake in forest and missed both of them.  Passed on the 2nd Seawyrm I saw as at the time I still had misclicks to dump and didn't want to egg lock while waiting out the timer.  Thankfully it looks like the bases are covered.  I understand the reason behind this sprite change but it still stings,  got some scroll shuffling to do, the cirinix no longer rate in the favorite section.  And glad I haven't done much lineage work since the silvers turned chrome, it would have hurt more with today's update. :(

5 hours ago, Dracaena said:

CB White thPMn, CB Daydream XreBV, CB Seawyrm TFgxB  Back up dragons if needed, let me know if there is a preference on gender.

No pref on the Seawyrm, mild pref on male for Daydream and female for White, but it's up to you. ❤️ Thanks for catching some!

As a heads-up to all, I've got this thread subscribed and will see updates to it. I'll react when necessary, but it'll be until next weekend, probably, before I'm a little more active again. Sorry about this! For what it's worth, my current preference for Pygmy Spiral v2 is Screech to form a starter pair (with dates 2009-07-16 + 2009-08-03); as usual, if anyone has "better" timing, let us know.

Hey guys, which color am I trying to get from my Magnesiums? I'm having difficulty figuring out if it should be the same color or the other one 

I've got an egg but like, unsure if they're sorting right or a fail 😕

8 hours ago, Serotina said:

Hey guys, which color am I trying to get from my Magnesiums? I'm having difficulty figuring out if it should be the same color or the other one 

I've got an egg but like, unsure if they're sorting right or a fail 😕

Same colour! Although we don't yet know if we can influence it. They might be like the Two-Headed Lindwurms in that they roll a random colour per pair and then the pair forever produces that colour. If this isn't the right colour, I super want it, though, I see it has an all-lowercase code. :P