pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

Hey all. Paintra just got their two headed egg, and olympe said no when asked if they still wanted an egg despite leaving the forums.

If anyone wants another egg from that pair just lmk!

Edited by Serotina

20 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

I have a CB male black dragon https://dragcave.net/view/hutQ for future

And a purple spiral https://dragcave.net/lineage/HyDUE to whom does it go?

Sorry for the late response. ❤️ See if you can reach @TCA for the purple bab'! And thanks for the black, I've added it to the cache. :D Nope, see below. Except then I did, just much later!

Since TCA was the only one in the Red Dragon section, here's a call to action: If any of you have a nice and old male CB red,

red.png

speak up now or be forever silent. ❤️ Actually, just speak up whenever. But preferentially now.

1 hour ago, Serotina said:

Hey all. Paintra just got their two headed egg, and olympe said no when asked if they still wanted an egg despite leaving the forums.

If anyone wants another egg from that pair just lmk!

Thanks for the heads-up! (Edit II: Only just found out olympe was leaving, wasn't sure I was parsing that correctly, but looks like. That's a real shame. 😧 Thanks for letting me know about it!)

Meanwhile, bad news: It looks like the forum did not warn me that it was going to truncate my post when I just went to edit it (I don't know if this is a server-side restriction or "just" a client-side bug (I assume the latter, honestly, the post editor has quite a few bugs), but needless to say this is the last time I will depend on this forum to keep my data). When I just edited the second post, where I've been keeping track of everything, most of everything was just destroyed. This is less gutwrenchingly awful than it sounds - it was only ever a record of this thread and there are only 49 pages for me to go through to restore the data somewhere else, but I wanted to let you know what happened.

Edit: Looks like an editor bug. I managed to restore everything from a Google search cache snapshot (bless; they had one from the 21st of April), but I'll work on transferring everything and updating it somewhere else. (If you're wondering about the extent of the initial damage, everything after the #25 TCA pair mention was destroyed. Which is also why it's no longer up to date, which I'd been working on.)

Edit III: Okay, a GDoc exists now and is linked to by the second post. I'll be trimming down the second post of this thread eventually. If anyone wants edit access to the GDoc, give me a shout!

Edited by pinkgothic

I have obtained the purple.

This looks interesting.

Are any of the newer releases open? I bred my dragons monogamously, so I wouldn't be able to use most of my older ones.

Also, anyone know a site that lists out all your CB dragons? 

Eggs Around the World used to do that before it got shut down due to viewbombing.

Darn Viewbombers...

using new group and filtering for #cb will give them all. then you click the first scroll down and shift click the last and they're all in there.

11 hours ago, TCA said:

I have obtained the purple.

Great news! :D

10 hours ago, Shokomon said:

This looks interesting.

Are any of the newer releases open? I bred my dragons monogamously, so I wouldn't be able to use most of my older ones.

The trouble with the newer releases is that it'll be a long time before we get there. 😂 By then you might end up pairing the ones of those you have now. ❤️ What you could do is subscribe to this thread and whenever we're asking for critters, check your scroll for unpaired candidates? :D I know I'd love to have you on board somehow, regardless where in the project.

9 hours ago, Screech said:

Pretty sure this Red boy is the oldest one I have: https://dragcave.net/view/Bk27

2009 male Red, not willing to rename but name easy to integrate in a title methinks. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the heads-up! Added to the GDoc. @Dirtytabs - when you next have space for it (is anyone not basically expecting a release this weekend? XD) and the pair's ready, can you try breeding a Purple for Screech?

4 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

(snip)

The trouble with the newer releases is that it'll be a long time before we get there. 😂 By then you might end up pairing the ones of those you have now. ❤️ What you could do is subscribe to this thread and whenever we're asking for critters, check your scroll for unpaired candidates? :D I know I'd love to have you on board somehow, regardless where in the project.

(Snip)

Alrighty! I'll keep an eye out.

Just popping in again to say I have 2 'chirpers' from under 10s in the new release, influenced male and female ^^, if we need them ^^

Free to use for this project, no naming theme or pairing planned for them.

Jumping in to say I have a NR volcano “burnt metal” two headed pair of eggs that I may contribute to this project.

4 hours ago, Screech said:

Just popping in again to say I have 2 'chirpers' from under 10s in the new release, influenced male and female ^^, if we need them ^^

Free to use for this project, no naming theme or pairing planned for them.

Thanks for the heads-up! As usual I have to add that it'll be a while before we get around to them, but I've added the mention to the document, as well as my own release day pair of them. ❤️ Thanks for contributing! :D

2 hours ago, Iridescence444 said:

Jumping in to say I have a NR volcano “burnt metal” two headed pair of eggs that I may contribute to this project.

Sweet! I've added your pair to the document, as well as my two three pairs. (Well, technically it's one and a half pairs, but I unlock soon and I doubt I'm going to fail getting another Volcano egg. We'll see, I guess! Success!)

Edited by pinkgothic

I got a Volcano and a Desert pair, if location matters for them (I've been at work so idk whether we've discovered how to change the colors yet).

Plus a pair of chirping Jungle, and that's all I've got.

8 hours ago, Serotina said:

I got a Volcano and a Desert pair, if location matters for them (I've been at work so idk whether we've discovered how to change the colors yet).

Plus a pair of chirping Jungle, and that's all I've got.

Just watched an EQ happen, biome split, but tiny sample size. (one yellow to three grey)

I've got two from each biome atm myself.

We can't know the color unless its hatched or bred sort. So. Maybe. lol

I've bookmarked it on my browser toolbar so I can keep an eye on it. Hopefully it will surface when one of us is around to catch it.

12 hours ago, EragonSaphiraRider said:

Please dont tell me I was breeding for this colour? Egg - (cqtts) - Dragon Cave (dragcave.net)

Accidental autoabandon by egglock! Well at least we know they won't refuse each other!

Ooh, all-lowercase! If someone manages to catch this bab' and it turns out the wrong colour, I want it. XD (Heck, even if it turns out the colour is right, I still want it. XD But I won't insist.)

35 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Ooh, all-lowercase! If someone manages to catch this bab' and it turns out the wrong colour, I want it. XD (Heck, even if it turns out the colour is right, I still want it. XD But I won't insist.)

Lol like me and z codes! 

any suggestions guys for names for the pair? 

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

1 hour ago, EragonSaphiraRider said:

any suggestions guys for names for the pair? 

My brain is mush today, so the only thing coming to mind off the top of my head is this:

Pargulus Pygmies were the x only 2020 Pygmy release