pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

1 hour ago, olympe said:

I got another Avea.

Thanks for trying! If you want, I can take it off you. ❤️

14 hours ago, Serotina said:

I'd love one of the Pseudo-Wyverns! Sorry, forgot to speak up 

7 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

You must've said something already, really, you were in my notes for the pair in the second post, but for some reason I'd marked you off as already having gotten one. Sorry about that! I fixed it.

@Tinibree They are called "Pseudo-Wyvern Drakes", do you want to tweak your pair name to suit? :)

I'm fairly sure Sero got the last kid, this one going by PM history, unless it accidentally got abandoned in trying to clear the wall. I did fix the names though. Thought it was weird I was able to get it but didn't bother to check spelling lol.

35 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

I'm fairly sure Sero got the last kid, this one going by PM history, unless it accidentally got abandoned in trying to clear the wall.

Doesn't seem to be on their scroll though, as their dragons show the owner's username and this Drake does not.

This was absolutely my bad, y'all. I had picked a Pseudo egg up right after they sent the lineage one, and I abandoned the wrong egg. I'm sorry.

Edited by Serotina

2 hours ago, Serotina said:

This was absolutely my bad, y'all. I had picked a Pseudo egg up right after they sent the lineage one, and I abandoned the wrong egg. I'm sorry.

its okay we can be disasters together, saw i wasn't scroll locked anymore so i bred, but i was still egglocked and it went to ap whoop. I will try to nab it as it goes through.

6 hours ago, Tinibree said:

its okay we can be disasters together, saw i wasn't scroll locked anymore so i bred, but i was still egglocked and it went to ap whoop. I will try to nab it as it goes through.

As you cannot pick it up directly since you were its last owner, we should probably all keep an eye out for it.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

As you cannot pick it up directly since you were its last owner, we should probably all keep an eye out for it.

Right, always forget about that part. This guy I'll rename one of the parents in the morning.

12 hours ago, Serotina said:

Ouch! But no worries, that happens! ❤️ We'll get you another one. :)

2 hours ago, Tinibree said:

Double ouch! XD What a code to lose to the AP, too. XD Thanks for giving breeding the line another go, though! If we don't manage to catch it, I imagine it'll be easy enough to breed another in a week.

I bred my Black fellow again, hoping for another Black to pass on to someone for the boss battle, but got a Vine.  If anyone wants it I will be glad to pass it on. Otherwise it goes to the AP by the end of the day.

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I bred my Black fellow again, hoping for another Black to pass on to someone for the boss battle, but got a Vine.  If anyone wants it I will be glad to pass it on. Otherwise it goes to the AP by the end of the day.

I'd be happy to take it after some eggs I picked up specifically to lock myself (= fewer distractions XD) get off cooldown later! ❤️

[ Edit: Picked it up! ]

7 hours ago, Serotina said:

I got a Blancblack today, any takers?

As above!

[ Edit: Have a slot open and am ready to take it! Picked it up! ]

I know, I know, I hoard the fails. XD

Edited by pinkgothic

image.png.adbb61f7307f8d9ebf02b7a8fa43f148.png

It may have been a somewhat good omen the first time it happened, but I am not liking that it happened again! Let's just hope they are waiting to make a Gold baby!

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

image.png.adbb61f7307f8d9ebf02b7a8fa43f148.png

It may have been a somewhat good omen the first time it happened, but I am not liking that it happened again! Let's just hope they are waiting to make a Gold baby!

Crossing my fingers! Thanks for the update!

That's strike two for this boss battle, for those keeping tabs (...that's probably just me). ❤️

Have some new release eggs from 0-1min past midnight for when we need them :) couples of each species and some blue-indigo eggs to spare if an eventual couple turns one another down.

I have a pair of each as well :D Don't think it'll be happening anytime soon, since they're normal dragons, but I might as well mention it!

Sweet, sweet! :) I also got a bunch, so it looks like we're probably collectively covered well for release day lovies. ❤️

You know, maybe we should create more than one spiral line for every couple of years and then cross them? Just a thought. Or we'll never get through with this.

I also have 1 pair of the new green ones and 3 of the purple-ish ones that I'd be willing to volunteer.

6 hours ago, olympe said:

You know, maybe we should create more than one spiral line for every couple of years and then cross them?

I won't stop anyone from doing this (even directly in this thread if they like), but I'm personally only interested in a single long chronological spiral. :) I'm fine with very long-term projects and when I started this I knew it would be many years before it'd catch up with the current releases. ^_^

34 minutes ago, Screech said:

I can take it :)

Link sent. :)

7 minutes ago, olympe said:

@pinkgothic

https://dragcave.net/lineage/RP2jB

Who is going to continue from here on? Egg is precogg'ed female, btw.

@Tinibree or @WhisperingWillows are possible recipients! (Or you can continue it yourself ❤️)

Also, apologies if I'm a bit quieter in the coming weeks, my mum's died and I've got a ton of paperwork to take care of. (I'm fine! ❤️ Don't worry about me. I loved my mum very much but we tied things off really well and I'm in good spirits (so far). It just heavily interferes with my ideas of time management.)