pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

10 hours ago, Tinibree said:

I vote Zerhai because they haven't offered anything after it in the lineage and haven't been apart of it yet. :) assuming they have the room of course. Love the pipio fact! 

I second that. :) And thanks for the compliment! I still remember the alts quite fondly, they were their very own unique kind of gorgeous.

Haha, oh my! XD The RNG is pranking us, I see. Thanks for the update! I guess we need another vine egg... :)

2 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Haha, oh my! XD The RNG is pranking us, I see. Thanks for the update! I guess we need another vine egg... :)

I shouldn't have said she was good at giving me alts way back when!  At least my pair have been happy enough to give us an egg.  Will give it a go again this week. :)

A new release with hybrids! Exciting! I give a hundred internet points to anyone who manages to, today, later in the day when other dragons start mixing in, catch any one of:

1 Bauta

1 Blancblack

1 White

1 Undine

...from the cave, so we can immortalise the release date for the hybrids whenever we get around to them (tbf at this rate that's in ten years for the White/Undine, but Bauta/Blancblack are immediate candidates!). Needless to say, if not that's also fine.

5 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

A new release with hybrids! Exciting! I give a hundred internet points to anyone who manages to, today, later in the day when other dragons start mixing in, catch any one of:

1 Bauta

1 Blancblack

1 White

1 Undine

...from the cave, so we can immortalise the release date for the hybrids whenever we get around to them (tbf at this rate that's in ten years for the White/Undine, but Bauta/Blancblack are immediate candidates!). Needless to say, if not that's also fine.

I would do this but I am so egg locked.... I did breed each of the hybrids today though!!!!

@pinkgothic If push comes to shove, we can always reference the date in the parents' names. Something about 14th birthday release, Ascension of Jesus or Father's Day in Germany (true tidbit, btw).

17 minutes ago, olympe said:

@pinkgothic If push comes to shove, we can always reference the date in the parents' names. Something about 14th birthday release, Ascension of Jesus or Father's Day in Germany (true tidbit, btw).

Aye, and since there'll be two pairs we have twice the usual space to potentially do so. :D But I'll still give 100 internet points to whoever makes putting the date into the lineage obsolete. (What can you redeem them for? IDK, maybe a 2G bronze shimmer, or something, haha. I don't have a lot else valuable to offer. XD)

The daunting task for that is NOT just to get eggspace for those White, Undines, Bautas and Blancblacks, but to FIND them in the middle of a new release when everyone is already frantically breeding them and skewing their ratios in unfavourable directions! XD

Besides which, some of them are none too easy to find at the best of times (I'm looking at you, Baikalas!)

27 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Besides which, some of them are none too easy to find at the best of times (I'm looking at you, Baikalas!)

What do you need Baikalas for, though? The hybrid is Blancblack x Bauta, not x Baikala...

once we have the egg space might be a good idea to use the market place to get the specific eggs

17 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

once we have the egg space might be a good idea to use the market place to get the specific eggs

...heck yeah, I keep forgetting the store! Great idea! ...I need more egg slots. XD (Like everyone else.)

21 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

great idea. I'll take a BlancBlack. Let me know which way to influence. I'll be off to bed soon (GMT +2), so I won't respond before tomorrow.

Edited by olympe

2 minutes ago, olympe said:

great idea. I'll take a BlancBlack. Let me know which way to influence. I'll be off to bed soon (GMT +2).

Either way would be fine for me! We need to breed in a Bauta and a BlancBlack, and normally I'd put the Bauta first and the BlancBlack second for alphabetic reasons, but it doesn't really matter.

That said, assuming we go with Bauta first, then BlancBlack, the BlancBlack should be influenced female (to match the male Bauta offspring from the male CB Bauta x female spiral Gemina pair).

@water_angel Once you have your fill of new release dragons (I know that'll still be a while!), get ready to potentially breed another Gemina from your two-headed pair❤️ We've spread them around pretty well at this point, but there's probably going to be some logistics to juggle.

What kind of logistics?

None of the eggs are two headed correct? I don't have to worry about grabbing one to continue this line?

1 hour ago, olympe said:

What do you need Baikalas for, though? The hybrid is Blancblack x Bauta, not x Baikala...

Oops! I don't know how many times I have misread that name. I tend to get those names mixed up all the time. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, water_angel said:

What kind of logistics?

None of the eggs are two headed correct? I don't have to worry about grabbing one to continue this line?

There is that checkered hybrid egg...

@pinkgothic want me to take another egg, too? ETA Since time is of the essence, I took eggs for all the hybrid's parents. So don't worry, just tell me what to influence the White and Undine.

Edited by olympe

4 hours ago, olympe said:

There is that checkered hybrid egg...

@pinkgothic want me to take another egg, too? ETA Since time is of the essence, I took eggs for all the hybrid's parents. So don't worry, just tell me what to influence the White and Undine.

Wowza! ❤️ 400 internet points to you. XD Feel free to redeem them with me at your own pace.

@water_angel When the madness is over, can you breed olympe a Gemina sibling? ^_^

3 hours ago, water_angel said:

@pinkgothic Yes! :)

and I didn't see the second head on that dragon.

It's easy enough to miss. :) 

I made an offer on a trade for one of those born yesterday. If I can get it, are we going to use it in the lineage? How do we handle new dragons that are hybrids?