pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Okay, the Red egg is on my scroll. Just checking to make sure I got this right -- it should be influenced female to breed with one of my Silver boyz, right?

Yesss, that is exactly right. ❤️

(I am still not actually here, I just didn't want to leave you hanging. XD)

7 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Yesss, that is exactly right. ❤️

(I am still not actually here, I just didn't want to leave you hanging. XD)

XD Thanks for that!

Just wanted to officially announce my survival and (maybe-not-so-)glorious return! I'll be able to give my Red/Silver pair another shot tomorrow, here's hoping I won't be too busy wading through everything I've neglected these past two weeks to remember, bwahaha.

...as you can tell from my avatar, my ability to stay away from this game had only limited success...

In any case, let me be the responsible project manager here and ping a bunch of people. (Feel free to throw tomatoes at me if your reaction to the ping is "YES, GOSH, I ALREADY KNOW" - I'm actually intentionally pinging all loose ends at this point, even if you recently posted an update! So don't feel like I'm trying to register my impatience. And even everyone else... goodness knows I'll have to restrain myself from catching more Stratos, so, you know... I understand. XD)

Regular Spiral: Boss Battle and Ammunition Factories

silver_m.pngred.pngstorm_m.png

@aphroditesky - if you can continue working on trying to churn out Storms for eventingpony24 and purplehaze, that'd be awesome!

@Tawanda001 - we can definitely use more Reds from replica - Tinibree and eventingpony24 can still use Reds; and if by chance we end up fielding those, extra reds wouldn't hurt for painless_j, Zerhai and purplehaze (in that order). This boss battle is tough! (Also, the pair isn't named yet, but since we're going to try distributing Storms, i.e. there's a smol chance that a different Red/Storm might end up leading us to victory, that's also not pressing yet. Don't worry about it; just wanted to mention it for completion's sake!)

@TCA, @painless_j, @Zerhai@purplehaze (as of soon, at least) and @pinkgothic are battling the Silver boss at the moment. Remember to breed your pairs (most of you are already doing this regularly) and report in. ❤️

Drake Spiral: Naming and "Final" Offspring Distribution

vremya.png

@Zerhai - can you name your Honey Drake x Tatterdrake pair? If you're still looking for ideas, I gave a suggestion here , although you're of course welcome to use other trivia ❤️

Other than that, here's a friendly reminder that this is finished, if anyone wants offspring of the thus-far final pair, hit up @pinkgothic! We should probably distribute offspring a bit more to reduce the line's (non-critical, but currently still unmistakable) reliance on my scroll. :)

Two-Headed Spiral: "Final" Offspring Distribution

gemina.png

Also just a friendly remember that this is finished; I think most people who wanted offspring from the thus-far final pair already have it, but if you, dear reader, notice you've been left out, hit up @water_angel for offspring.

Pygmy Spiral: Pipios and Predecessors

pipio_f.pngmimic_m.png

@JaneMcAsh - olympe hasn't been very successful in getting pipios from her pair, could you maybe breed another Mimic from https://dragcave.net/lineage/i71aL, just so we can rule out it's the pair that's being stubborn? ❤️

@olympe - can you try your pygmy pair again, just in case my suspicion about the pair's compatibility is wrong? XD

General Public Service Announcement

If you came to this post because I pinged you, and you're annoyed and don't want me to ping you in future, let me know! I don't want to be annoying. As I mumbled above, I really mostly wanted to compile a list of all loose ends in this post; if it's any consolation, it'd probably be quite a while before I do one of these again!

...also, since I'm prone to errors, please do correct me if I stuffed up. 8D

Edited by pinkgothic

4 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Pygmy Spiral: Pipios and Predecessors

pipio_f.pngmimic_m.png

@JaneMcAsh - olympe hasn't been very successful in getting pipios from her pair, could you maybe breed another Mimic from https://dragcave.net/lineage/i71aL, just so we can rule out it's the pair that's being stubborn? ❤️

@olympe - can you try your pygmy pair again, just in case my suspicion about the pair's compatibility is wrong?

Their compatibility really isn't the best. No interest again - despite fertility. (I tried 3.something days ago, though.) So, yes, I'd love a 2nd Mimic.

Awesome summary post.

As for an update from me, I have one more person to get an egg to and everyone who has contacted me will have gotten their egg.

It's nice to see everything all in one update post. And I don't find pings at all annoying, so go right ahead. :)

I shall enter the Boss Battle as soon as little Red grows up!

I don't mind more frequent reminders to breed. Got nothing today though.

9 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Sibling Mimic sent to @olympe!

Sibling taken home and influenced. Thanks a bunch!

12 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

goodness knows I'll have to restrain myself from catching more Stratos

Those are so pretty, aren't they? :wub:

May I have a Final Drake baby, please? (at earliest tomorrow, I'm egglocked today) ❤️

@water_angel May I ask to be appended to your Final Two-Head list, please? :)

Awesome!  Looking forward to helping when I can.  

Keeping at least one pink of each gender free just in case my turn comes up to jump in and start helping!

Forgot to say that I would also like to have a sibling of the final drake, please. :)

37 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Forgot to say that I would also like to have a sibling of the final drake, please. :)

Of course! I'll get you one next week. ❤️ And thanks for commenting, because my brain finally decided its "who wants which offspring" stack was getting crowded and I did the sensible thing and put that information into the second post, where it honestly should have been from the beginning. XD

(As always, if anyone sees an error I've made, do call me out on it, I'm prone to those.)

58 minutes ago, eventingpony24 said:

Awesome!  Looking forward to helping when I can.  

Keeping at least one pink of each gender free just in case my turn comes up to jump in and start helping!

For what it's worth, if you like, I'd be happy to help you build a BSA army. ❤️ I've been doing that for a friend, who by now is fairly well stocked* and find it to be actually quite fun, hehe.

* (He started last Christmas and nearly half his now ~250 dragons are BSA dragons that I bred/caught and hatched for him. But the spreadsheet I'm using demands another 92 of various species to be added to his pool eventually, believe it or not! It's definitely a Quest with a capital Q.)

Thanks so much for the update, everyone!

I'm especially glad olympe was given another Mimic quite so promptly, I was not actually expecting that (I labour under the assumption most people are egg locked most of the time, which is probably totally wrong). XD Here's hoping it will be less of a grouch producing Pipios for the project.

Edited by pinkgothic

4 hours ago, aphroditesky said:

Sent a transfer link to @eventingpony24 with a storm egg attached 

Awesome, thank you so much!

Meanwhile, I've tried my boss battle pair, and of course gotten another red. I'll be raising it for rehchoortahn unless someone here asks for it. ❤️^_^

They are named: Egg glitch fixed x 46 hours in

btw another try at the boss battle: https://dragcave.net/lineage/33lVv no dice

(if someone wants this little red let me know, otherwise I will hatch it and raise it)

Edited by Zerhai

51 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

They are named: Egg glitch fixed x 46 hours in

btw another try at the boss battle: https://dragcave.net/lineage/33lVv no dice

(if someone wants this little red let me know, otherwise I will hatch it and raise it)

Thanks for the update and for naming the dragons! I updated the second post. ^_^

Thanks guys!

I just realised my Male pink is still a couple of days away.. Definitely need to build me BSA army 😓😬

I am doing what I can to trade for one, otherwise can pass this storm onto someone else who is not as disorganised as me..  Eek.. 

If I am not able to get hold of a male pink that is about to grow to adult - is there anyone who might have room to take this storm egg, influence male and hold until it hatches?

6 minutes ago, eventingpony24 said:

If I am not able to get hold of a male pink that is about to grow to adult - is there anyone who might have room to take this storm egg, influence male and hold until it hatches?

I can do this! ^_^ Send me a PM and I'll take care of it for you. ❤️

I will be working on a pink and spring lineage starting next week if anyone needs pinks for their BSA stocking/collecting let me know and I will pass along siblings and wrong eggs to people here first. 

I can also influence if anyone needs, message me if you need help

On 4/5/2020 at 12:08 PM, water_angel said:

I will be working on a pink and spring lineage starting next week if anyone needs pinks for their BSA stocking/collecting let me know and I will pass along siblings and wrong eggs to people here first. 

I can also influence if anyone needs, message me if you need help

Thank you so much for the offer.  pinkgothic is a legend and helping me out with this one!  

Definitely need to start better planning how I am going to fill in the gaps of my scroll.  It was so old and it has been way too long!

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

My Red lady grew up and I bred her with my oldest Silver male. No surprise that I got a Red egg! https://dragcave.net/lineage/lK5kd

I shall keep it. You can never have too many Red dragons.

Whoo, glad to see the pair is compatible, at least, what with Fertility not being a 100% guard against refusals. ❤️ And thanks for the update! :D