Jump to content
pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

so any ideas on what to name my two drakes? 

Hmm. Let's see! According to this post - https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/182247-2018-04-22-april-dragon-release/?do=findComment&comment=9683518 - the Tatterdrake egg sequence was using the regular egg overlay at first (about 46 hours, judging by https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/182247-2018-04-22-april-dragon-release/?do=findComment&comment=9683582). So maybe something like this?

 

 

The Tatterdrake egg cracks used x the regular egg overlay at first

 

But it's up to you! If you have a better idea, go with that. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

My silver x red pair gave me another red. https://dragcave.net/lineage/bQIlO - no surprise, of course. ^_^ If no one here wants it in the next three-ish hours, I'll throw it up in the DC Community Notice Board in a sneaky attempt to raise project awareness (...maybe, anyway, heh). ❤️ Posted up there!

Edited by pinkgothic

Share this post


Link to post

I just realized that I have two CB Silver males from 2009 if you would like me to enter the Boss fight.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I just realized that I have two CB Silver males from 2009 if you would like me to enter the Boss fight.

Oh gosh yes. XD @Tawanda001, might you add purplehaze to replica's backlog for reds? ❤️ (I think other than that only Tinibree is still 'on the list' for reds, and indeed should get precedence; but someone please thwap me if I've forgotten someone.)

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/6/2020 at 8:14 PM, pinkgothic said:

Oh gosh yes. XD @Tawanda001, might you add purplehaze to replica's backlog for reds? ❤️ (I think other than that only Tinibree is still 'on the list' for reds, and indeed should get precedence; but someone please thwap me if I've forgotten someone.)

got  a gray, will try again next week

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

got  a gray, will try again next week

Aw. Thanks for trying and for the update! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Tinibree said:

I'll take the drake baby if nobody's asked yet

❤️ No one's asked yet. I'll PM you a transfer link in a moment. Transfer link sent! ^_^

Edited by pinkgothic

Share this post


Link to post

Silver/Red pair laid another Red egg. I'm keeping it since I'm collecting and army of Reds, unless somebody really wants it.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Im just getting back into this after a long hiatus...  I am not sure if I can help with any of these guys?

 

lanM.gifk8ex.gifTx6I.giftVjq.gif

Edited by eventingpony24

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, eventingpony24 said:

Im just getting back into this after a long hiatus...  I am not sure if I can help with any of these guys?

 

lanM.gifk8ex.gifTx6I.giftVjq.gif

Oh wow, you can definitely help with those! ❤️ 😍 In fact, this might help us advance in general. @aphroditesky, would you be willing to try breeding eventingpony24 a sibling of (36qjh)? We've gotten so much more support for the silvers than I anticipated, so now poor replica is the bottleneck for reds. ^_^ Here's a great chance to make the bottleneck a little less pressing!

 

@eventingpony24 - I've added your dragons to the cache lists in the second post, I hope that's all right. ❤️

 

@painless_j - thanks for the update! Grow that red army. ^_^

Edited by pinkgothic

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Oh wow, you can definitely help with those! ❤️ 😍 In fact, this might help us advance in general. @aphroditesky, would you be willing to try breeding eventingpony24 a sibling of (36qjh)? We've gotten so much more support for the silvers than I anticipated, so now poor replica is the bottleneck for reds. ^_^ Here's a great chance to make the bottleneck a little less pressing!

 

@eventingpony24 - I've added your dragons to the cache lists in the second post, I hope that's all right. ❤️

 

@painless_j - thanks for the update! Grow that red army. ^_^

All good!  More than happy to help however I can.  I may have some other old guys in there too that may help.  Not a huge collection and it might take me a minute to get back into the swing of things again!  

Just let me know how I can help.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, eventingpony24 said:

All good!  More than happy to help however I can.  I may have some other old guys in there too that may help.  Not a huge collection and it might take me a minute to get back into the swing of things again!  

Just let me know how I can help.

If we manage to shake another Storm dragon out of @aphroditesky's pair, we'll try to get that egg to you, and you'd influence it male, then try to breed it to the female CB red you linked to until a red pops out. :) Then you'd influence that female and pair it with one of the silvers you mentioned (or both of them, alternating, either way). Everything else we'd tackle as we get there, I'd say, including breeding more reds for other participants. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

@pinkgothic I have a Red from 2008 also, although eventingpony24's is a bit earlier. Mine was my third dragon! So, if that helps, let me know. As I said earlier I do have CB Silver males from 2009.

Share this post


Link to post

Just need to point out that only one of Eventing's Silvers is CB.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@pinkgothic I have a Red from 2008 also, although eventingpony24's is a bit earlier. Mine was my third dragon! So, if that helps, let me know. As I said earlier I do have CB Silver males from 2009.

Yeah, you're on the list to help with the silvers. ❤️ Maybe @aphroditesky can give you a storm as well? I'd love if we could arrange for that.

 

59 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Just need to point out that only one of Eventing's Silvers is CB.

Good catch! I evidently stopped double-checking after two clicks. ^_^ Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Tinibree said:

Just need to point out that only one of Eventing's Silvers is CB.

Ooops!  Sorry my bad!

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

If we manage to shake another Storm dragon out of @aphroditesky's pair, we'll try to get that egg to you, and you'd influence it male, then try to breed it to the female CB red you linked to until a red pops out. :) Then you'd influence that female and pair it with one of the silvers you mentioned (or both of them, alternating, either way). Everything else we'd tackle as we get there, I'd say, including breeding more reds for other participants. ❤️

Awesome, thanks for the run down.

I currently have a Male pink dragon so will work on getting a female for step 2 of the process. :) 

Share this post


Link to post

appologies, had some real life stuff happening and i forgot to check on dragcave 

 

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Zerhai said:

appologies, had some real life stuff happening and i forgot to check on dragcave 

Hey, real life takes precedence! :) And you didn't miss anything. Welcome back.

Share this post


Link to post

no egg from my red/silver pair the boss battle continues

Share this post


Link to post

Hi @pinkgothic - just noticed the notifications... I've been offline for a little bit.  

 

I bred the pair again (just now) and got a Pink Egg.  Do you want me to try again net week for a storm?

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Zerhai said:

no egg from my red/silver pair the boss battle continues

Thanks for trying! ^_^

 

8 minutes ago, aphroditesky said:

I bred the pair again (just now) and got a Pink Egg.  Do you want me to try again net week for a storm?

No worries about being offline for a while, I figured that was true given your profile said you were last online on Thursday and your scroll was mostly empty. There's no rush and real life takes precedence in any case. <3 Thanks for the update. ^_^ And yes, please!

Share this post


Link to post

This thread is turning into a nice collection of trivia:

Might be nice to peruse whenever we're having troubles with species-specific trivia. :D

 

Another "no egg" from my silver boss bottle pair, alas. I was hoping they'd be more productive if I gave them a little rest, but now they're just thumbing their nose at me. :P

 

@olympe: How's that mimic pygmy x pipio pair of yours holding up? ❤️ Any luck?

 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.