Princess Kiara

Has EQ EVER worked for you?

I've played off and on since 2010 and never had EQ hatch me any eggs. Always they were unaffected or killed.

Has anyone else had any luck?

Edited by Princess Kiara
Also, has anyone figured out HOW to make it more likely to work?

Nope. I've tried it only a couple times, it was a long time ago so I don't remember how many of my eggs died and how many were unaffected. I do know nothing hatched.

I'd assume it works similarly to using the kill action to force an egg to hatch. If that's the case, the lower the time and higher the views, the higher the chance is of EQ working. But I don't know if EQ works the same way as killing when it comes to forcing.

There is a thread for sharing experience with this:

No. My one effort on the same batch went: No effect, no effect, killed everything :)

I only used it once or twice - and only got cracked shells and still living eggs for my efforts. Back in the day, this was actually used to clear the AP (back when the AP still blocked the cave) because egg shells from EQ did not count towards your limits. I think that's pretty much the only use EQ ever had.

I've hatched eggs with it, but most run away. though I did catch 3 out of 5 once.  I only ever do it when I have nothing I care if I lose and everything has big holes but still a ways away from hatching time.

I believe I tried it a few times waaaay back when, and this guy was my only success. I believe that was the last time I tried, too, so it's been a long time.