VixenDra

ANSWERED:snow War bug - no resources spawn when I leave 1 tile empty - they spawn when I leave 2 thoughh

Well, heard resources should spawn if you leave just 1 tile empty. But it's certainly not true to me.

Sitoation: My Fort has all its squares/tiles filled, except for one where I'm trying to spawn a crystal spire.

1. I level up past 50, check my fort(Edit fort, refresh, etc.), but nothing spawns in my last empty tile. So I level up again. Same. Again. Same.

2. I refresh a few more times, the last tile is still empty.

3. So I remove an item from another tile too, making 2 empty tiles total (and reducing my chance for the desired crystal to finally spawn in that one desired tile, you can't imagine how many times that happened by now - the crystal spawned but in the other empty tile instead of the one I've been trying to spawn it in for days already...).

4. I refresh, Resources spawn in both tiles immediately. I insta-collect them because the desired tile doesn't contain the desired crystal yet again. I refresh as soon as the game is saved. Resources spawn in both tiles again. I collect, because still not crystal where I need it. Refresh. Resources spawn in both tiles again. The overdue drops spawn as many times as many levels I gained while keepning 1 tile empty and before freeinng an extra tile.
5. I collect the resource(ususally a present) from the tile where I need a crystal to spawn. Wait doing something offsite, or repeat the entire process - everything happens exactly the same, from point 1. to point 4.

I surely make no mistake.

Please, fix asap? Or just finally let me buld that one crystal spire I'm missing and place it where I need it... Really, can pay 1k crystals for just one crystal spire resource sprite, no problem... I just need to get it there at last...

Edited by VixenDra

For 2 days already no resources spawn for me at all...

*Had to remove 3 tiles for them to spawn - also in some places under the helicopter they don't want to spawn anymore but before they did..

Edited by FoxintheBox

20 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

For 2 days already no resources spawn for me at all...

You have no free spots for anything to spawn in, as far as I can tell. Spaces covered with chess tiles don't get spawns.

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You have no free spots for anything to spawn in, as far as I can tell. Spaces covered with chess tiles don't get spawns.

I know that. I always remove tiles to gather everything and then put them back..

1 hour ago, VixenDra said:

So I remove an item from another tile too

That item that you are removing, what is it? Some of these unexpectedly take up two spaces instead of one (like the bridge).

4 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

I know that. I always remove tiles to gather everything and then put them back..

Maybe you need to refresh or go to battle in between? (just speculating here)

26 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That item that you are removing, what is it? Some of these unexpectedly take up two spaces instead of one (like the bridge).

I remove one of the presents(red)(this one because I'd like the ice or bush to spawn here), and the 2 tiles aren't next to each other. The spire-intended tile (green) can have items placed onto it, it's not that. Also, my previous extra tile(orange, I tried to spawn the navy present there, ofc at night a crystal spawned there instead on green-_- but when the navy present finally spawned there I was happy I can leave just 1 tile empty - but apparently I can't because that's when no resources spawn!) is very far away from the crystal-intended(green) one. When I leave just the green empty, I can place items on it (I don't though, waiting for the crystal:v) but I don't get spawns on it if no other tile is empty a well (right now it's the red one). 
(also, I'm 100% sure all other tiles are filled with something, including the obscured ones, I placed at least tiny objects in every single one to make sure all my spawns get where I still needed any)

tiles.png.8d9d125d9d6362ff637529e192658b2b.png

now, proof things do spawn in those tiles when both are freed (sadly, can't screenshot-proove things don't spawn when just 1 tile is empty(I leave the green)  until I free one more, I'd have to record it - but I can't...):
386311489_alltilesfileld.png.f3e43ee74d116ce4f21c397beaf77a30.png

Now, I leveled a bit, leaving just one tile empty(the green one). Nothing spawned (I did refresh to make sure yet again).ofc. I deleted the trebuchets... refreshed just once and ta-daa, overdue resources (6) did spawn (just so happened that they spawned where the trebuchets were, it doesn't matter, the green tile did get a spawn in the upper screnshoot, so I don't have a single bugged tile...):
1058424586_overduespawns.png.eece22feeb7e191fefbf4be67364ac53.png

Edited by VixenDra

Update: The bug is true for level-up spawns(as I described) but not for the over-time spawns!

I left only my green tile empty and took a break from battling. I returned later and noticed a tree stump on my green tile! I collected it and left again. I checked back later(just now) and found a green preent spawned on the green tile. I collected it. I did the battling, and leveled up (made sure I do level up), refreshed etc. and the tile is empty again - this means the bug occurs only for level-up spawns but not for overtime spawns.It means the bug is a little bit less pesky than I thought, but it's still there (I don't see any would-be reason why the last tile should spawn resources overtime but not when I level up)

Oh well of course! WRONG TILE YET AGAIN >:<
rage.png.bdd4ef2384ec256cd78bd15b1f82ceef.png

Now wondering if any more crystal even spawns at all before the deadline, not to mention in the tile I need it in-_- I'm seriously fed up with this

Edited by VixenDra

There's a post in another thread about this saying it depends on whether you are waiting for the hour, it takes one; when it's the levelling it takes two.