infiniteviking

ANSWERED:Snow Wars: Different scrolling-while-selecting-items problem

This seems to be a different issue from elynne's thread, which discussed the item menu skipping as it scrolled. Mine doesn't skip, the page around it just scrolls down also!

Since the start of the game, the entire game page has moved along with the item menu when scrolling down, leaving the menu behind as the screen goes to the bottom of the instructions. The menu also scrolls (at a slower rate), but the page doesn't stay still around it. I've had to scroll down several times (either with the arrow keys or page-down) and then mouse-click on the scroll bar to go back up and see the items, which gets aggravating on long item menus such as Plants.

It's not a game-breaking issue, but since we have an extension and new items I thought I should mention it. I'm playing in Chrome, but the same thing happens in Firefox. Help?

I have the same issue and it is especially aggravating when there are a lot of items in a category. I end up having to "reposition" the page 3 or 4 times before I get to the end of the list -- and that is only if I scroll s-l-o-w-l-y. If i try to scroll quickly the whole page moves up. A proper scroll bar would be so helpful.

I have this issue too. I hold the down arrow until I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of the list, reposition my page, and then work my way back up while deciding what I want. It's still annoying, especially if I decide I actually do want an item at the end of the list.

I'm on Chrome and I'm having the same issue. It scrolls so slowly and I keep having to reposition my page so often that I spend more time looking for items than I do building my snow fort grrr