VixenDra

ANSWERED:Holiday Event Encore: add more tiles along with the 50 new items

as the title says... the area to build on is just WAY too small now with 50(!) new items added...
Well, e.g. I hardly squeezed everything I liked before the update(which resulted in a very cluttered fort already), and now my heart is bleeding I don't have room to include even a few of the new items I like;-; and I bet I'm not alone in this!

Those new sprites just DESERVE more room, old ones either!^^

And not just in a messy non-composition:o

To not interfere with people's designs so far, the tiles expansion could be just anther thing to buy - in rows (when you buy a row to the rfront right, and then to fornt left, the corner should auto-fill OR oif that can't happen codewise then just add a single tile for manual filling)

Edited by VixenDra

I'm sure you have some duplicates - delete some to make others fit. It can be done - I'm in the same position.

Although it makes sense to buy extra tiles, I'd rather see a scenario where the tiles expand every ten levels by one row (to the front and side). With level 50, this would give us a 22x22 = 484 instead of 17x17 = 289 tiles.

Anyway, if extra tiles become buy-able, please make them cost only ice and snow, which we seem to get in abundance. Maybe even mana, since there aren't that many ways to spend that.

I also thought about snow and ice mainly^^

Level based may sound good, but many of the forts I've seen would eiteher look very empty or would require lots of editing they wouldn't otherwise need, that's why I thought about purchase instead^^

oh my, I'd so much definitely use at least two rows to the front left and one to the far left:o I need that gingerbread house but I literally have no room no matter what I'd do;-;

Honestly it would be nice if you could spend a bunch of ice to buy a totally new plot of land, same size as the first, that you could swap between or place next to the other one...

Maybe it's just me but I'd like to do something different rather than trying to reconfigure what I already have into a much larger space. XD

But either way more space would be great!

I'd totally go for an extra plot, too...

Whether we pay for it with resources or it's awarded via levelling up, I would love some extra space. Support!

Yes please! My dream forest is quickly running out of room, so more space never hurts for more trees - or a larger pond, for my 'fish'.