TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

2 hours ago, blackdragon71 said:

Am I the only one having trouble getting the game to load, or is TJ working on it at the moment?

The only change I see compared to before I went to sleep is the order of items...

(Not a fan, I need the hedges when I'm done battling for one more crystal spire resource, and my scroller is broken and randomly goes up and down like crazy no matter what I tell it to do(I scroll down, it goes a bit down, a lot up, somewhat down etc. so... - ye, I need a new mouse - , and arrowkeys scroll the entire page instead: and it's convenient to spam-click on the item in Build section to buy 3-4 at once! but with the new hedge location I thing I'd rather click "another" 1 at a time than fight with my scroller to get past all the trees xD)

7 hours ago, Aerzure-Drakaina said:

On that note could someone attack my fort please? (Scroll is tropicalslashdragon)

Done :)

also meirelle

Just a quick reference check: after the event our forts will have no damage anymore, right? cause I've got two walls and icings I can't repair cause my home base is blocking them and I don't have room anymore to move my homebase. :D

I love it that we have a few more days and that we've gotten even more new things to choose from. Now wondering if I'm going to sacrifice a few gifts for a few statues :D

Edited by Sheriziya

26 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

cause I've got two walls and icings I can't repair cause my home base is blocking them and I don't have room anymore to move my homebase. :D

You can buy the White Dragon Statue (under the "Special" category in building items) which will allow you to hover a green circle over an area and repair that area. That may help you reach that section. :nyan:

4 hours ago, blackdragon71 said:

Am I the only one having trouble getting the game to load, or is TJ working on it at the moment?

I'm having trouble too. On my phone I get the loading bar and then chrome crashes. It was working semi fine last night.  That said thanks for the extension and Happy New year everyone.

OK - though I haven't kept many weapons !

2 hours ago, Velvet_paw said:

I'm having trouble too. On my phone I get the loading bar and then chrome crashes. It was working semi fine last night.  That said thanks for the extension and Happy New year everyone.

I also have this problem! Maybe I can try my computer later...

Does anyone know if it's possible for two different players to be attacking the same fort at the same time?

I ask because there have been a couple of times when I've been battling a random fort to discover, as I go back and forth from my fort to theirs, that extra damage seems to be showing up -- damage that I know I didn't cause and that's too great for me to have missed seeing on the last view (like, a trebuchet or two worth of damage). 

(FWIW, I exit the battle when I realize that is happening. For one, it doesn't seem quite fair. For two, it's confusing to keep track.)

I wish it were possible for the wildlife to be placed on things (ex. the path in particular).  I'd love to have a small army of snowy owls walking along my path!

42 minutes ago, tori said:

Does anyone know if it's possible for two different players to be attacking the same fort at the same time?

I ask because there have been a couple of times when I've been battling a random fort to discover, as I go back and forth from my fort to theirs, that extra damage seems to be showing up -- damage that I know I didn't cause and that's too great for me to have missed seeing on the last view (like, a trebuchet or two worth of damage). 

(FWIW, I exit the battle when I realize that is happening. For one, it doesn't seem quite fair. For two, it's confusing to keep track.)

I can't see why not. I'll go test....

Yes. Now both my grandchildren are attacking me. Sigh.

But why is it unfair ? All's fair in love and war. This is WAR :lol:

Edited by Fuzzbucket

35 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Haven't been able to play all day :( the game crashes on the loading screen.

I'm having the same problem. I'm using Chrome on an Android tablet.

help on a different matter

my trusty helper knocked my arm when I was trying to close out

and my light mauve dragon was destroyed ..by mistake   (the helper is next !!  :wacko: )

I can't see it listed anywhere anymore ...

Is it gone forever ???  XD

30 minutes ago, orphaned said:

and my light mauve dragon was destroyed ..by mistake   (the helper is next !!  :wacko: )

Poor you! It's under "decorative", and scroll down the items, towards the bottom, using your computer keyboard arrow keys. It's called a Violet Dragon statue.

36 minutes ago, orphaned said:

The violet dragon statue is under Decorative.

Yay!! This is great. Love this event. I'm so proud of how my fortress turned out!! I'd like to think that it's a kind of haven for my dragons 😊

For everyone using Chrome,

Do not navigate away from the page while it is loading. 

That will crash it. 

At least it freezes the game when I  do it. 

To all the people who would like to figure out who made the beautiful snowman with legs for days, tis was I. You are very welcome. May the legs forever grace your homes.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

But why is it unfair ? All's fair in love and war. This is WAR :lol:

Since I was using the "random" function, I was thinking that the "unfairness" would come into play if said function is what led two players to simultaneously attack the same fort. I mean, I don't mind if I'm on the receiving end of it, either (any snow war where I don't get wet and cold is a winner in my book).

30 minutes ago, Royal-Tentacle said:

To all the people who would like to figure out who made the beautiful snowman with legs for days, tis was I. You are very welcome. May the legs forever grace your homes.

THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT. The gift of legman.

1 minute ago, Marrionetta said:

SNOW WARS 2 CREDITS

Visual Assets:

TCA
TJ09
JOTB
Fiona
Infinis
Malcorium
Royal-Tentacle
Verridith
Corteo
PieMaster
LadyLyzar (and her kids!)
Mewtie
Nakase
Process
Shajana
Skywolf25
Hazeh
Birdzgoboom
Marrionetta
Ashywolf

Music:

PieMaster

2013 Encore Assets:

Hotonfire
Odeen
Dolphinsong
Sif
ParticleSoup
Lythiaren
Tiki G
Imbecamiel
Mysfytt
Aangs-Sister
Wynni

Thanks to ALL OF YOU! :D

35 minutes ago, Royal-Tentacle said:

And thank you for Legs for Days.

Now, who are the people who made the Tent, Igloo, Log House, and Castle? 

I wanna make a badge out of them.

1 minute ago, Shokomon said:

Thanks to ALL OF YOU! :D

And thank you for Legs for Days.

Now, who are the people who made the Tent, Igloo, Log House, and Castle? 

I wanna make a badge out of them.

You can do it. You can make the badge. You don't have to contact anyone.