TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

7 hours ago, TJ09 said:
encore-totallyfinal.png

As with the original Snow Wars, we've brought you an encore! This encore brings four more days (until Jan 4 at 11:59:59 EST) to decorate your fort, along with 50 new items to decorate with—many of which are returned from the original event.

Happy New Year!

When i move items, they start going crazy and ignoring what should be "first"

like this;

ohZON6x.pngGV2bUHC.png

Edited by Erra

Move them again, and then put them back. Worked for me :)

Wonderful, finally I'll get to spend all my resources and decorate. One thing I really wish we had though is a mute button for the music, I spend a long time messing with decorating games and usually do something else in the meantime like watch a show or listen to music, but the music from the game is so loud that it drowns out anything else I have playing on my browser.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Move them again, and then put them back. Worked for me :)

this one from screen dont want listen xD, i think problem is with sone walls

1 minute ago, MissK. said:

Wonderful, finally I'll get to spend all my resources and decorate. One thing I really wish we had though is a mute button for the music, I spend a long time messing with decorating games and usually do something else in the meantime like watch a show or listen to music, but the music from the game is so loud that it drowns out anything else I have playing on my browser.

Most browsers will let you mute an individual tab. Mine has a tiny speaker to click; others you can just right click on the tab......

1 minute ago, Erra said:

this one from screen dont want listen XD, i think problem is with sone walls

Oh - bad luck !

Damn you, TJ! My fort was perfect. Now, it's in shambles, and I'm very low on resources, I need to repair about 95% of my fort and have so many more options for decorating.

I think I hate you right now. :( 

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Most browsers will let you mute an individual tab. Mine has a tiny speaker to click; others you can just right click on the tab......

I thought that was the case indeed, but I'm not on my own computer right now and for some reason I seem to be missing that option. Strange. Thank you though!

Attack mine ? I have loads of stuffs to hit.

2 minutes ago, olympe said:

Damn you, TJ! My fort was perfect. Now, it's in shambles, and I'm very low on resources, I need to repair about 95% of my fort and have so many more options for decorating.

I think I hate you right now. :( 

I spent the entire night until 6am my time fruitlessly trying to spawn crystal resource in 2 empty spots left... because I was sure the event was about to end...if he wasn't keeping this extension a secret I would have had a normal sleep... Think of my hatred xD

I guess you need to repair to edit your fort? because you rememeber  that all damage will be gone when the event is over?^^

I love the Magi statue. Not because I use it to mass-gather resources but because I use it as a radar to find resources otherwise hidden behind walls and among tiny decorations, which I have a lot of. Now I don't have to move everything around searching for new stuff! I love the Magi statue.

The only awkward part is I decorated thinking it was over and now I’m tempted to delete it all and do it again 😂

Well! I'm happy with my fort now. I'll leave it here and refrain from cluttering it with paraphernalia from the shop and will resist temptation to punctuate every empty space with unnecessary items and I will absolutely not place any further decora-

damn you guys now it's only natural that i redo and overdecorate my fort with new stuff

Edited by Aerzure-Drakaina

3 minutes ago, Qualeo said:

The only awkward part is I decorated thinking it was over and now I’m tempted to delete it all and do it again 😂

This. Exactly. 

The only things I have added so far are the Magi statue (out of curiosity) and the snow cat (because! I had a shedload of them in my old fort) but the temptation to start over is strong!

That looks like a classic clear cache issue. It's normal for me :)

Huh. Wasn't expecting an encore but sure, I don't really mind... gave me something to do for a little while sleepless last night. Here's my somewhat updated fort, I'm pretty happy with it so I probably won't change it much after this.

Dragon Cave snow fort v6.png

2 hours ago, Glaciarie said:

Interesting

uvQKJcu.png

53 minutes ago, Erra said:

i find error 

jZH6gG6.png

I think...

I think something is going on with these snowman.

I'm not sure what though.

Lol

I'm loving the encore with all its additions.  I really appreciate the 2 Specials (White and Magi Statues).  When I came on line this morning I couldn't see my fort for all the damage inflicted :D  I got a couple White Dragon Statues and began quickly repairing.  That Magi Statue also was able to "see" all the resources hidden amidst the forest and snow walls.  Amazing!  New birdies and flags...so much to do so little time :D

Thoroughly enjoyed this event as with any decorating event. Wish there were more of them! Happy New Year to everyone ❤️

14 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

I think...

I think something is going on with these snowman.

I'm not sure what though.

Lol

Too much celebrating last night?

I really wish there were a 'repair all' option - with a message, if you don't have enough resources. Pretty much everything in my fort has been damaged and it takes forever to get to all of the items, especially the ones behind each other. I have to move everything, repair, put it back, move again, repair, put it back... rinse and repeat. I spend more time moving for repairing than I do decorating... >.>

2 minutes ago, Ravensilver said:

I really wish there were a 'repair all' option - with a message, if you don't have enough resources. Pretty much everything in my fort has been damaged and it takes forever to get to all of the items, especially the ones behind each other. I have to move everything, repair, put it back, move again, repair, put it back... rinse and repeat. I spend more time moving for repairing than I do decorating... >.>

you can purchase a White Dragon which will repair a 4x4 area once per hour; you can also purchase a Magi Dragon which can "see" through walls and trees as well as put those hidden resources in your inventory. You can find both in  Special.

Thank you so much @TJ09 !! I was not feeling well last night after work because our AC decided to die during the hottest part of the day and so I went to bed the moment I got home, but to see the event still going strong! Thank you so much! I wanted to add more to my fort and I'm so excited to really get a chance to work on it and make it a proper fort. And you've added back in some of the oldie (and still goodie) stuff from the first event?! Eeeeee! Thank you! :wub:

ETA: Um, I think that snowman's lost more than just his head. :lol:

1343061592_Lostmorethanhishead.png.82f0e89469279fd5711c414da750d589.png

Edited by Syiren

YES! Don't think I'll be doing too much redecorating but it's nice to have more time.

I still just want to be able to use the mana crystal resources to decorate with. I've left them pretty much no place to spawn except where I want them to but only one has so far.