TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

Could someone attack me, pretty please?  I have lotsa stuffs to hit........

9 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Could someone attack me, pretty please?  I have lotsa stuffs to hit........

sure thing :)

Just now, DragonLady86 said:

sure thing :)

Thankee kindly! :)

47 minutes ago, tori said:

Apologies for the collateral damage. I only had big weapons left. 

No worries, and thanks^.^

Whoever is still not too late but also designed their forts with brown Aegis sprite in mind...

damn, I have to tear part of my fort apart yet again:'< Rip my precious brown Aegis...

1638137394_perfectionthatwasdenied.png.3a75508e35505f98723ee36e9b05f8a9.png

Here's hoping that the event ends before more resources spawn and mess everything up again. It took way too long to get rid of all those stupid presents hiding behind trees. XDDD

85r12kQ.png

12 minutes ago, HawktalonOfRiverClan said:

Here's hoping that the event ends before more resources spawn and mess everything up again. It took way too long to get rid of all those stupid presents hiding behind trees. XDDD

85r12kQ.png

if you leave yoru fort like this and don't enter it until the event is closed, nothign will spawn - but IF you visit it in the meantime, all overdue things WILL appear. You just need to keep out of it if you want it to stay exactly like this.

1 hour ago, VixenDra said:

if you leave yoru fort like this and don't enter it until the event is closed, nothign will spawn - but IF you visit it in the meantime, all overdue things WILL appear. You just need to keep out of it if you want it to stay exactly like this.

wait haven't you all discovered the golden statue yet that finds your resources for you??

Also, is level 50 the highest? My status bar keeps going down and then filling up again when I attack.

1 minute ago, Nrogara said:

wait haven't you all discovered the golden statue yet that finds your resources for you??

Also, is level 50 the highest? My status bar keeps going down and then filling up again when I attack.

some people WANT the resources to stay.  thus any that spawn that you have seen, will.  if you don't log in, new ones wont spawn and it will be as you left it (plus repairs if needed).  lvl 50 is the highest, but you can continue to earn xp to get presents.  2 for every time you fill the bar. 

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

some people WANT the resources to stay.  thus any that spawn that you have seen, will.  if you don't log in, new ones wont spawn and it will be as you left it (plus repairs if needed).  lvl 50 is the highest, but you can continue to earn xp to get presents.  2 for every time you fill the bar. 

ahh I see

Thanks!

And now that Snow Wars on my phone has decided to quit hours early, here is my lovely fort, complete with storage area hedge and chess puzzle and PRESENTS! 

939745322_Holiday2018-SnowWars2Fort.png.83ec7266fafe238bbe3269c665e44788.png

And a Mana Crystal that spawned in somewhat the right place! ...Somewhat.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:05 AM, Marrionetta said:

SNOW WARS 2 CREDITS

Visual Assets:

TCA
TJ09
JOTB
Fiona
Infinis
Malcorium
Royal-Tentacle
Verridith
Corteo
PieMaster
LadyLyzar (and her kids!)
Mewtie
Nakase
Process
Shajana
SkyWolf25
Hazeh
Birdzgoboom
Marrionetta
Ashywolf

Music:

PieMaster

2013 Encore Assets:

Hotonfire
Odeen
Dolphinsong
Sif
ParticleSoup
Lythiaren
Tiki G
Imbecamiel
Mysfytt
Aangs-Sister
Wynni

Before this thread closes, a heartfelt thank you for all of your hard work, I'm an oldtimer and I'm still amazed at the detail y'all can fit into itty bitty spaces, plus original music and TJ to code it all in.  Thank you!  :wub:

What prpldrgnfr said!  I think I finally finished my masterpiece.   Thank you so much for the distraction from reality!   Can't wait to see what next year brings!

snowfort.png

Edited by blackdragon71
*broken image fix

I've had such a blast with our return to Snow Wars. Thank you everyone who helped with its glorious come back. :wub:

21 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Before this thread closes, a heartfelt thank you for all of your hard work, I'm an oldtimer and I'm still amazed at the detail y'all can fit into itty bitty spaces, plus original music and TJ to code it all in.  Thank you!  :wub:

Ditto :D

2 minutes ago, Snowwall said:

And can somebody please pelt my left Aegis with snowballs? I want at least a screenshot!

Check?

Whoah, that's both! But, OK, I can see the white later anyway :)) Thanks!

Snow Snowa looks apprehensive, though :D

Edited by Snowwall
typo

Eh, so many hours of grinding and the last desired resource decoration didn't spawn...
Please, next time just let us place every single thing ourselves (if not build, then, at the very least, move around), I can't help feeling I wasted time (even if the last aimed-for resource had spawned for me(I can only wish it had), I'd still feel that way, just without the disappointment - aside to no angry Aegis breaking through the wall of my fort RIP)... I didn't sleep fot 2 nights during this event trying for "last minute" miracles(failing both in their respective expected timeframes)...

Couldn't go minimalistic and clean while having almost all items I liked in the design*.* Clutter was unavoidable to me xD

Loved the living things the most! Never enough of them:)

And never enough of tiles (I so much didn't have room to make a hedge maze)

Decorative events are still my favourite, though this one was the most frustrating, despite having mostly the coolest items^^;

Edited by VixenDra

This event was so much fun! The music was comforting (I especially loved the variation for when you're inside your fort) and I loved building my little refuge. :D

Thank you all so much for all your hard work on such a cute and engaging event!

image.png.0fef94a8c6324201186704165bfe4f82.png

I was so inspired by everyone else's cool designs so I tried to do something cool with mine but in the end I couldn't sacrifice any decorations (see: neat and tidy back, chaotic front) 🙈

Edited by Nrogara

Some of my pieces didn't save the way they were while the event was going on.  The white floor pieces from the chess set are now overlapping certain items that were on top of them, like trees and my trojan horse.

Edited by willworkforhugs
Typo

Great event, can't believe how much work must've went into making all the art assets and programming everything to work. Thank you to everyone involved!