TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Done what I can but I have few weapons...

Thank you! And yes, I only build weapons to battle and then I get rid of them, I want a peaceful fort. 😄

Well, when they recharge I will hit you some more.

I have enjoyed the encore even more than the original run :) .  Any way we can keep our presents and green stalagmites?  I've kept the ones that were well-placed and I'd love to see them when I look back on the event later!

Blah, coming soon! Sorry for the wait!

33 minutes ago, savage_rose said:

I have enjoyed the encore even more than the original run :) .  Any way we can keep our presents and green stalagmites?  I've kept the ones that were well-placed and I'd love to see them when I look back on the event later!

You keep resources that spawned yes

1 hour ago, blah said:

Thank you! And yes, I only build weapons to battle and then I get rid of them, I want a peaceful fort. 😄

Peaceful fort wrecked.

THIS MEANS WAAAAAR!!!

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well, when they recharge I will hit you some more.

And I did. :)

I have done what I can with my two cannons and two horsies XD

I am calling my fort done at this point. It is cluttered, but it's cluttered with stuff I love! Including a whole forest of those green mana pillars. I wish it was easier to get them to go where you want, or to move them, but they will do as they are.

8 minutes ago, blah said:

@Kitty137 @Fuzzbucket @Pinch of StarDust thank you and everyone else who did very much for repeatedly wrecking my fort! ❤️

May I ask for one last attack and then I'm calling it done? 😅

Very happy to grant your wish, I unleashed all my weaponry on you.

13 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I am calling my fort done at this point. It is cluttered, but it's cluttered with stuff I love! Including a whole forest of those green mana pillars. I wish it was easier to get them to go where you want, or to move them, but they will do as they are.

Mine is cluttered too. And I decided that while the gold magi is very pretty - it just - doesn't FIT the colour scheme.... I hope I don't regret it. There's one inside my log cabin, so I know it's THERE !

32 minutes ago, blah said:

@Kitty137 @Fuzzbucket @Pinch of StarDust thank you and everyone else who did very much for repeatedly wrecking my fort! ❤️

May I ask for one last attack and then I'm calling it done? 😅

Wrecked you one last time! Glad you got to decorate your fort proper! :D

1 hour ago, Stormbreeze said:

Trying to get one last green crystal! Anyone mind attacking me? Username's Stormbreeze.

I may be wrong but I noticed that when leveling up(at least when I was the attacker) I kept getting mostly(? felt like only) presents, and the over-time drops are bringing me mostly(I feel like only but just got a present spawn in th over-time drop) the non-present resources:o I can't say this is a pattern and that it's intended, but that's what I'm noticing happening in my fort:o

(come on, over-time drops, spawn more frequently xD last tile, spawn me an icicle and I'm done!)

Tbh it would make sense... presents contain much more resources than the non-presents, over-time spawns require no effort(except patience) compared to battling/fixing damage so it woudl actually make sense for the latter to grant more resources than the former! ^^ (just, if that's the case, I wish I knew sooner xD)

Anyone feeling like this is a thing? or that it is not a thing because their over-time spawns seem to be mostly presents instead?

Edited by VixenDra

33 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

I may be wrong but I noticed that when leveling up(at least when I was the attacker) I kept getting mostly(? felt like only) presents, and the over-time drops are bringing me mostly(I feel like only) the non-present resources:o I can't say this is a pattern and that it's intended, but that's what I'm noticing happening in my fort:o

(come on, over-time drops, spawn more frequently xD last tile, spawn me an icicle and I'm done!)

Tbh it would make sense... presents contain much more resources than the non-presents, over-time spawns require no effort(except patience) compared to battling/fixing damage so it woudl actually make sense for the latter to grant more resources than the former! ^^ (just, if that's the case, I wish I knew sooner xD)

Anyone feeling like this is a thing? or that it is not a thing because their over-time spawns seem to be mostly presents instead?

For sure, I definitely agree. I feel like a spoiled child with this many presents! : )

Thanks to all who attacked. Still working on it...

18 minutes ago, Stormbreeze said:

Thanks to all who attacked. Still working on it...

No problem.

If anyone else wants a fort to attack, mine is available (torischroeder9). No special reason other than all my weapons are still on cooldown. And my statue army wants to work. ;)

Thanks TJ for the Holiday events. I loved the first Snow Wars, and love this one.

On that, does someone want to hit my Claudius for me, I'd like to see him enraged, at least for a bit. (Scroll name Fysha).

Finally done :) My fort has evolved quite a bit over the past few days, leaving us with a springtime/winter garden and all the pretty little birds

snowfort.PNG

18 minutes ago, Ceiyru said:

I'd like to see him enraged

Apologies for the collateral damage. I only had big weapons left. 

Here is mine. Full of birds and other stuff I love. Thank you for this event and your wonderful work you all ❤️

doop.jpg

I was going to move everything around and build a moat around my base...but I'm lazy...