TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

@Kitty137 have been attacking you. 😄 All the weapons mess with design though...

Gang of mavericks sneaking back into Castle Okarnill, rebuilding the trebuchets, the tune of either Mission Impossible or The Great Escape is playing over here, couple of shots got off...

1 minute ago, Okarnill said:

Gang of mavericks sneaking back into Castle Okarnill, rebuilding the trebuchets, the tune of either Mission Impossible or The Great Escape is playing over here, couple of shots got off...

Alas, poor Claudius! I knew him well.

YES! Final present just spawned out of sheer self defence. Thank you so much!

Just now, Okarnill said:

YES! Final present just spawned out of sheer self defence. Thank you so much!

No problem! :D Fix your fort, then. I shall now go study.

Seeya!

Just now, Kitty137 said:

No problem! :D Fix your fort, then. I shall now go study.

Seeya!

To Study! And may a thousand learned scribes assist your endeavours!

Hit me!

Wanna red crystals, but all the crystal plants are too pretty to destroy...

Btw, does Magi clear ALL resources? Some are strategically placed (and others I just can't reach (((  )

Magi clears all resources in the circle it covers. Look very carefully :) Also before you click, read what resources it says are there and move the area around till you get what you want !.

12 minutes ago, Snowwall said:

Hit me!

Btw, does Magi clear ALL resources? Some are strategically placed (and others I just can't reach (((  )

Don't worry, only in a small area you point to:) (using it feels like shooting a trebuchet). Just click the "Gather resources" option and have a look around hovering it over things - the resources it would collect will be higlighted, so you can easly predict what will be gone and what will remain unaffected. If you decide you can't use it because it would remove a resource you wished to stay there no matter how you manouver, just press Esc on your keyboard (no idea how that works on mobile though) and nothing will be collected:)

56 minutes ago, Snowwall said:

Hit me!

Did someone say

wreck me

*raises away from the books and builds more trebuchets*

Edit: Not gonna lie, your fort was pretty cute :3c

Edited by Kitty137

Never mind, I found it

Edited by Okarnill

A huge thanks to the creators of past Snow Wars that we can use the some of the very cute and beautiful art. I really like it!

16 minutes ago, e-sheep said:

@Kitty137 Would you mind taking down my fort as well? Those presents just don't want to drop the way I want them to.

Incomiiiiiiiiiiing!

Edit: oh man your fort is so

*clears throat*

Cool.

Edited by Kitty137

3 hours ago, blah said:

I made it to level 50, thank you so much! 😄

Now I'm completely overwhelmed by the choice of magnificent decorations. 😳

blah your fort is looking great!  I just wrecked a few things for you.  In "Special" you can find the White Dragon Statue.  It can only be used 1 time per hour per statue but it will repair a 4x4 area in one click.  It is faster and uses few resources as it repairs making building/repairing fun.

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

26 minutes ago, e-sheep said:

@Kitty137 Would you mind taking down my fort as well? Those presents just don't want to drop the way I want them to.

I'd say that's most of it :D Boop me when you repair, I'll go for round two if you want

15 minutes ago, Kitty137 said:

I'd say that's most of it :D Boop me when you repair, I'll go for round two if you want

Boop. Everything is repaired and ready for round two :D

It's already looking a lot better. Now all I need is a mana crystal close to the little pond..

Thank you for your help :D

32 minutes ago, Kitty137 said:

Incomiiiiiiiiiiing!

Edit: oh man your fort is so

*clears throat*

Cool.

Yeah, I went for a fort simillar to the igloo village I built during the last snow wars. Complete with some ice and snow storages for the snowballfights :D

Whom is it, wrecking me? Show thyself, fiend! Show thyself so I can wreck you back! >:3

No trouble, @e-sheep ! Just waiting for the attack to stop, imma build more trebuchets and wreck you :3

Edit: @Okarnill  I love how you replaced all those ballistas with repair statues xD

Edited by Kitty137

"Was"?! Such an insult!

I'll! I'll!!

I shall rebuild and..!

...Oh, wait, white dragon magic doesn't seem to work... and the device at hand is not the easiest to fix all that by hand... and I want to sleep...

...And the sort of chaos I have as my fort aren't getting no neater in the remaining time, anyway :D

OK, past tense it is... :D Glad you liked it!

P.S. While trying to tie up my snow horsies, I did rebuild the non-crystal stuff. So, feel free to pelt snow again!

P.P.S. Yours is a nice forest, too ;)

1 minute ago, Snowwall said:

"Was"?! Such an insult!

I'll! I'll!!

I shall rebuild and..!

...Oh, wait, white dragon magic doesn't seem to work... and the device at hand is not the easiest to fix all that by hand... and I want to sleep...

...And the sort of chaos I have as my fort aren't getting no neater in the remaining time, anyway :D

OK, past tense it is... :D Glad you liked it!

P.S. While trying to tie up my snow horsies, I did rebuild the non-crystal stuff. So, feel free to pelt snow again!

P.P.S. Yours is a nice forest, too ;)

TWAS THOU WHO WRECKED ME!

And fret not, the forts will be saved without the damage when the event ends :P

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

TJ posted that it will PROBABLY calm down after the event ends.

hm... that does not really calm ME though XD

Perhaps we could get some kind of last item that lets us give the Aegis a fixed outcome, that can't be changed anymore...^^

Is there a willing opponent here? 😄 I need more stone...

Done what I can but I have few weapons...