TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

The Aegis - he said "probably" actually....

I stand corrected :)

Gremlin - both yours are now as enraged as all get out !

I shall be interested to see what he DOES do.... He said:

Claudius does not like being hit with snow and ice, and will enrage upon being damaged (though he'll probably calm down when the event is over).

Was Claudius always animated? I was really surprised to see something moving the other day when I was trying to find resources and I had never noticed it before.

I also don't remember that his tail was moving so must be a slight update.

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That's not true; I have one empty tile and it gets resources regularly.

Not to throw fat on the fire, but I've seen it work both ways. When it's the hourly resource drop, one empty tile is enough. When I fill the level bar, I need more than one. I just tested this again to make sure.

45 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Was Claudius always animated? I was really surprised to see something moving the other day when I was trying to find resources and I had never noticed it before.

Yes. He was right from the beginning.

I have finally figured out how to attack and how to move stuff on my phone.

Oh LAGIE -I do love you ! Have a cookie XD 

" until Jan 4 at 11:59:59 EST " - means midnight(so the end of 4th, PM) or just noon?(so the middle of 4th, AM)

And plz, leave acknowledged enraged Aegis stay just like the acknowledged resource drops, I just ripped part of my fort just to squeeze 1 more Aegis just in casee, don't wanna risk not having one of the Aegises if there are to be 2🤯

Edited by VixenDra

Midnight, I feel sure - he said four days, and it wouldn't be 4 days if it weren't.

Have the damage bars stopped showing ? I just managed to repair things that weren't showing as damaged....

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Yes. He was right from the beginning.

Shows how observant I am, then! XD 

Hi there, I have seen an igloo in the battle. Where can I find it? It is not in my "build"-things.

2 minutes ago, Frauke said:

Hi there, I have seen an igloo in the battle. Where can I find it? It is not in my "build"-things.

click your base and among the options find "upgrade". Check it out a few times, there's also a wooden house and a mini castle to choose from. To get back to any f the variants, downgrade as many times as needed to get to the chosen variant.

14 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Here's Claudius with his animation cycle and transparency!

FOe6Iq4.gif7FxXIal.gif

Claudius is the best! Thank you for him! He's the highlight of my fort :) 

Thank you to everyone else who worked on Snow Wars 2 too!

Really a HUGE THANK YOU! to all involved in creating this event, as it's been tremendous fun!  :D

Is there a way to just look at various forts randomly, without having to go through the attack process?

I toss the fired shot to the side of the fort (off grid) to avoid damaging it and to keep using the weapon to view other forts, but I'd really prefer a more efficient way for just looking at random forts to see the creative designs. Is there a way to do it that I missed?

It'd be especially nice if we could see them in the completely repaired state with no word banner blocking a corner of the fort.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

1 hour ago, Frauke said:

Click your tent and "upgrade" it. (The image with the "up" arrow.)

Is there a way to turn off resources? I like how my fort looks but would hate to have them cluttering it up when the event ends (like if I can't get on to clear them in time)

Awww thanks to the encore (and extension?) I'm finally able to participate in this event before it ends!

11 minutes ago, Draco_Sicarius said:

Is there a way to turn off resources? I like how my fort looks but would hate to have them cluttering it up when the event ends (like if I can't get on to clear them in time)

Gather them and then put some tile or other in each slot. Either a path or a chess square.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

37 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Gather them and then put some tile or other in each slot. Either a path or a chess square.

I don't like how the tiles look though

6 minutes ago, Draco_Sicarius said:

I don't like how the tiles look though

New resources shouldn't appear if you no longer enter the game. See this post:

My fort is perfect! I have no intention to alter it further (so the ton of resources I have will go to waste) - though if anyone needs a fort to attack to get resources - fire away!