TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

18 minutes ago, Indigo_Dragon said:

Can you access them even at level 4 or are you supposed to level up to get them, like everything else in the game?

In build mode, I can only see Weapons or Snow options in building. Nothing else.

If it's not accessible to anybody below a certain level then I guess count me out of those supposedly great benefits.

Why are you stuck at level 4? Just build a bunch of snow cannons and you should hit max level in a few hours. Getting attacked gives others more ways to get exp so you’re helping most people. A few people right in this thread are actually requesting people go after their forts! :)

@Indigo_Dragon both statues are available at level 50, I think...

But it's pretty easy to level up - you can buy a bunch of cannons and target people, that'll grant you a few levels. Other things like repairing can also get exp.

Edited by Aerzure-Drakaina

24 minutes ago, Indigo_Dragon said:

Can you access them even at level 4 or are you supposed to level up to get them, like everything else in the game?

In build mode, I can only see Weapons or Snow options in building. Nothing else.

If it's not accessible to anybody below a certain level then I guess count me out of those supposedly great benefits.

you can attack my fort (or marrtos)  mines done and I have plenty of resources to rebuild.  the more you attack, the faster you lvl.  build yourself a bunch of snow cannons and have at it.

On that note could someone attack my fort please? (Scroll is tropicalslashdragon)

1 minute ago, Aerzure-Drakaina said:

On that note could someone attack my fort please? (Scroll is tropicalslashdragon)

done.  now I'll have to build new weapons to attack anyone else for at least an hour. :)

Thanks for this! it also helps those of us who havent been able to use it (finally bit the bullet and some Tylenol and am playinf on my iPad), or play much.

\o/

yay for snow wars! part deux!

also, there are some amazing snow forts out there. some i wish i could give a thumbs up or a line like 'i destroy what i find most beautiful'. some very creative peeps out there.

Thank you so much for the encore! I was looking at my fort from the first Snow Wars and thinking about how much I missed a lot of the decorations from last year (the candy cane lights, the snow cats, dragons, and chickens...) and I'm SO GLAD to see them and so many others brought back!

Also all the little songbirds! With accurate species and everything! 

I meant to say this earlier but I uh, have been super pre-occupied playing. 

Is the little resource picker upper dude not working correctly?  I keep getting “0 resources” messages, even though I see packages and other things among my walls and deco.  It’s just really a pain to have to tear everything down to get at them.

3 minutes ago, blackdragon71 said:

Is the little resource picker upper dude not working correctly?  I keep getting “0 resources” messages, even though I see packages and other things among my walls and deco.  It’s just really a pain to have to tear everything down to get at them.

looks like mine is working.  maybe try exiting and re-entering your fort? that seems to fix a number of minor issues with it.

For those who are worried about not having the resources to build what they want before the event ends, I'd highly suggest making loads of snow cannons. They're cheap, and if used to target weaker objects (like other snow cannons) can allow you to rack up exp for the bonus resources quickly. Especially if you dismantle them and make newly refreshed ones to go fighting again. Also, feel free to target me if you need exp as I've got a LOT of resources and am pre much done building.

1 minute ago, White Fox said:

What's the max level?

50 but the lvl bar will still re-fill so you can farm resource presents.

47 minutes ago, Draco_Sicarius said:

For those who are worried about not having the resources to build what they want before the event ends, I'd highly suggest making loads of snow cannons. They're cheap, and if used to target weaker objects (like other snow cannons) can allow you to rack up exp for the bonus resources quickly. Especially if you dismantle them and make newly refreshed ones to go fighting again. Also, feel free to target me if you need exp as I've got a LOT of resources and am pre much done building.

Same! I actually haven't been attacked for the past couple days now, it's really weird.

Fire at will!

Edited by DorkJulian

Thanks, TJ! I was wondering why I was seeing those same colored flags from last Snow Wars... :P

Now I can upgrade my fort and get rid of my clunky design...SWEET! 

Happy New Year, everyone!

I got a crystal spire resource in an acceptable spot! I think I'm done now, aside from letting presents accumulate again. 

w7uoJBk.png

Target me if you want (Peachycupcake525), I'm done building and have plenty of resources.

Am I the only one having trouble getting the game to load, or is TJ working on it at the moment?

10 minutes ago, blackdragon71 said:

Am I the only one having trouble getting the game to load, or is TJ working on it at the moment?

I'm having trouble, too, I've posted screenies in TLQ.

I have a question.  I thought TJ made a post stating that the end of the event the forts would all be repaired before being saved for us on our scrolls.

Did I dream this?

42 minutes ago, DustyBelle said:

I have a question.  I thought TJ made a post stating that the end of the event the forts would all be repaired before being saved for us on our scrolls.

Did I dream this?

That's right. All damage will be repaired but resource drops will remain