TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

25 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

you can purchase a White Dragon which will repair a 4x4 area once per hour; you can also purchase a Magi Dragon which can "see" through walls and trees as well as put those hidden resources in your inventory. You can find both in  Special.

*____*

Goodness! I hadn't seen that yet! Thanks for letting me know! *goes off to buy dragons* ❤️

After a lot of thought I have decided to stick with the way my fort was before the encore started, not using any of the new items. I'm kinda just 'done' with this event (the building portion, not the thread-talking!). I'm really hoping what TJ posted awhile back is still true, that if you don't enter the event to trigger resources spawning then they won't show up when it's over.

I am loving both the White dragon and the Magi. The White is great for cleaning up damage that is inaccessible otherwise without moving half your fort! And the Magi's X-ray vision lets you pick up resources that are hidden behind other things so that you also can't reach them without moving half your fort! Great time and trouble savers!

Like @HeatherMarie, though, I think I have decided to leave my fort pretty much as is. I am trying to get a couple of the resource images to land where I want them, so I keep going back, but I may give up on that soon, too.

Oh my god! I spent several nights to edit just to use and organize all of the items because they may not be available in the future events... but now we have 50 more! I don’t know how to reorganize and use them all now... If the whole land can be extended, it will be really good news 😫

I really wish I could upgrade my base to this gingerbread house;-; I have totaly no room for it and it would so much match my fort and is so pretty!

I wasn't happy with my fort yet but I didn't have time to finish it, but now I can with the extra days ^^

Happy New Year ❤️

I'm half inclined to clear and rebuild my plot over and over again and photoshop the versions together into one big forest. NO, VIK. NO. :P 

4 minutes ago, infiniteviking said:

I'm half inclined to clear and rebuild my plot over and over again and photoshop the versions together into one big forest. NO, VIK. NO. :P 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to do that. :lol:

Happy New Year, everyone. :) Mine didn't start off all too well but maybe it could get a bit better soon. I'm pretty much finished with my snow fort, kinda sad to see the multicolored ice walls didn't make a comeback but it's okay, at least I got my snow cat statue back. :wub:

So I wiped out my fort and redid it again! I plan to incorporate the 'presents' drops in my design so I need to gain XP... feel free to come destroy my fort folks (especially things made with snow and ice).  :P Scroll name is same as forum. All the weapons will be gone when I'm satisfied. 

Edit: thank you all! :) 

Edited by relaks

Unless I end up with any last minute surprises in trades, I think I'll be capping off my Christmas dragons at 52 this year, which is pretty impressive. I ended up with so many lovely 2G Holly and Garland babies and I'm still surprised by my luck. 

As for Snow Wars, I'm so happy to see some old set pieces return. They're just what I needed to help me complete my fort. Now, if I could just decide on a final design. :lol:

@bluedog Upgrade your fort. When you click on it, you should see the option.

Edited by Syiren

7 minutes ago, bluedog said:

There is an igloo? Where might I locate it?

It is an upgraded version of the tent you have been using as your headquarters. Just click on the tent and you will see an icon with an up-arrow.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It is an upgraded version of the tent you have been using as your headquarters. Just click on the tent and you will see an icon with an up-arrow.

I will look at that. Thank you. :)

I forgot to say, Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's already 2019. I'm a 90s-kid and sometimes it still feels like that was just a couple years ago, lol. 

Anyone know who made the 'enter the event' banner, with that adorable little gold hatchling? It just looks so happy!! I want to cuddle it and play with it, and I've never had that urge with the real Gold sprites. 

I sadly do not @HeatherMarie , but happy new year to you and everyone too!! Thank you so so much TJ for the extra days!!! I may leave my fort how it is and make a few touches because it took so long to make! 😊

I'm SO bad at holiday stuff, too much going on irl! Is there a thread to see people's forts? I have no idea of where to start decorating mine

edit and OMG happy new year!!!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

4 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

I'm SO bad at holiday stuff, too much going on irl! Is there a thread to see people's forts? I have no idea of where to start decorating mine

This game is just so wonky on my android phone.  If I move or buy an item, it won't let me "let go" of it onto the board, and so there's nothing I can do - the item just follows my finger/cursor around until I get annoyed and exit the game.

Will have to wait until I'm at a computer again.

Did I miss something? I thought with the encore to just focus on building and correcting, that there would be no more battles waged?

I spent so much time and resources into making the fort just right once this thread was posted, and came back an hour later to find ALL of my stuff damaged.

Can't you just cut out the option to "wage battle" and force even the newbies who don't check the forums to stop battling others and let us rebuild and organize in peace?

I'm rather upset... I don't dare to rebuild until I know for SURE it won't get damaged...

8 minutes ago, Indigo_Dragon said:

Did I miss something? I thought with the encore to just focus on building and correcting, that there would be no more battles waged?

I spent so much time and resources into making the fort just right once this thread was posted, and came back an hour later to find ALL of my stuff damaged.

Can't you just cut out the option to "wage battle" and force even the newbies who don't check the forums to stop battling others and let us rebuild and organize in peace?

I'm rather upset... I don't dare to rebuild until I know for SURE it won't get damaged...

Thign is battling an d'leveling up' spawns resources... and many people want to spawn correct resources in correct palces to decorate their fort... though tbh I' prefet the battle mode to be gone and the resources to be just craftable...I just CAN'T get it to spawn mana crystals-_-