TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

More items and extended 3 more days... I want to save more than 1 fort design! :D

thanks, and (a bit late but) Happy New Year, folks!

It's a wonderful thing.
But I'm having a hard time playing.
My cell phone rate is 18:9
Dragon Cave Supports Full Screen Ratio 3:4
Because of this, it is difficult to edit.

Can this be improved?

Screenshot_2019-01-01-18-10-18-664_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2019-01-01-18-12-17-404_com.android.chrome.png

Interesting seeing the screenshot above. The fullscreen button doesn't show up on my two phones and there is also no + button to build with. No problem since I have a computer though.

edit: yes I tried landscape mode.

Edited by Ashywolf

7 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Interesting seeing the screenshot above. The fullscreen button doesn't show up on my two phones and there is also no + button to build with. No problem since I have a computer though.

Same, it's impossible to play on my iphone - the fullscreen button is non-existent and in landscape mode it cuts off the bottom half of the fort. (Portrait mode is no good either, since it won't zoom!) Completely fine on my macbook but it does make it harder to quickly log in and collect resources on the go!

Happy New year!

I wonder when we'll see the starsinger Spriters' Alts...

5 hours ago, AquaTart said:

Omg how am I supposed to stick with a design? I want to use all the old stuff!! Thank you, TJ! :wub:

This. I was cluttered already, but NOW.... But chickadees. Grosbeak. Cats. Owls....

Can we SEE our inventory ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

"along with 50 new items to decorate with" but, but... how are we supposed to used them with so few tiles?!;-; I hardly squeezed everything I liked before that (and I checked 3 sections so far and I already found 4 thigns I want to add but have not a single tile to)! WHAT IS LIFE...
(other thing is that if I knew there are to be 4 more days I wouldn't have fought to spawn last 2 items until 6am my time...

10 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Quick question: if one updates their tent, is it possible to downgrade afterwards?

Yes. I've taken it right up to stone castle, but am back with the igloo.

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yes. I've taken it right up to stone castle, but am back with the igloo.

Okay, that's good to know. Provided the 'tent' is also an option. ;)

Oh no! Now I have to re-do my forest! :o

Can somebody state exactly what 'gather resources' does? (from the magi in the special section)

3 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Can somebody state exactly what 'gather resources' does? (from the magi in the special section)

It works like the repair statue just for resouce drops lying in an area you choose - as far as I see, I didn't use it on any but I did click the action button and it looks the same as the repair one.

2 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

It works like the repair statue just for resouce drops lying in an area you choose - as far as I see, I didn't use it on any but I did click the action button and it looks the same as the repair one.

Okay, that's very good. I was worried all my carefully cultivated presents and bushes would disappear as soon as I'd clicked it, so I didn't. :P

9 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Yes you can go back to tent.

I have no idea where the gathered resources go... I think perhaps we can USE them later if we need some ? I asked earlier if we can SEE our inventory. I have gathered quite a lot !

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yes you can go back to tent.

I have no idea where the gathered resources go... I think perhaps we can USE them later if we need some ? I asked earlier if we can SEE our inventory. I have gathered quite a lot !

Yep, had a look at all the base options now! The log cabin is tempting, but I'll leave it as a tent for now.

I don't think the gathered resources go into an 'inventory' of any sort, I think they just become those points that you can spend building new things.

OMG I never even though of that - that makes SO much sense *duh*

It says teleport into your inventory... never occurred to me that I HAVE an inventory !

Um thanks - I think !

And I can tell you what it does - you can grab a shedload togther - including ones hidden behind stuff that you didn't know were there and (if your fort is like mine) you can't move things to get at them anyway !

Edited by Fuzzbucket