TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

Woah, all the forts look so awesome ;^; This is my mess:

finalsnowything.PNG.2988fd961598d53de8e51c4498c5a962.PNG

31 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

Oh my @blah your fort is so beautiful! :o Have you seen the film Unga Astrid? It came out just last autumn and I think it was really wonderful.

I've looked back a few pages of this thread and overall everyone has done fantastic work decorating their forts. Thanks for sharing! I hope this year has started well for all. ❤️ I'm too lazy to take any screenshots but I could, anyway, post a link to my humble fort.

I'm pretty sure I fought you in a random battle . . .

This has been one of my favorite winter holiday events on DC ever. Thanks for the fun, TJ and spriters! I've also really enjoyed seeing what everyone has done with their forts. People are so creative!

Here's how my fort ended up. I'm pretty happy with it. :)

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 7.36.47 PM.png

Great event, the various updates were most excellent, it was lovely to see TJ & the team responding to issues arising throughout the first week, and a lot of fun getting an extra few days to finish!! 

Everyone's Forts look amazing, mine seems rather messy compared to the beautiful simplicity some have gone for though!! 

I covered every square I didn't want resources on with chess tiles, outside they look like snow under the items so worked nicely for me 🤗

Hope everyone has a fantastic New Year, with many dragons in your futures 

😎😍Nerys🎄

Screenshot_20190106-003151__01.jpg

This was one of the most fun events in awhile for me. I had a good time building my fort, as well as seeing and destroying the hard work of others.

I wish I could have cleared the resource drops one last time before the event ended, but I got lazy. This is my final fort.

Screenshot.png

Thanks to everyone involved ESPECIALLY the encore - it was fun playing around decorating once again and the 'wars' was an added bonus :D

I hope you will all have a great 2019🍸:wub:

7 hours ago, blah said:

@Laura-Borealis thank you! I just had a look at yours and I'm a bit jealous that you managed to combine the untamed forest with the neat, pretty hedges. 😄

Aw thank you! It's Snowa's humble little farm, carved out of the deep woods. I'm going to look for Ronia, the Robber's Daughter thanks to you - I read a little about it, and it sounds great. The book, and the movie too. 

1 hour ago, tiny_gremlin said:

I'm pretty sure I fought you in a random battle . . .

Haha that's fun! I don't think I can remember any of the forts I attacked. :D Well perhaps my last battle because that fort was very minimalistic so I unfortunately destroyed it completely...

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh - I put path or ice  in the places I wanted no gifts - but - well, it does look lovely, honest.

aw, thank you :3

Snow Wars 2 is now over. Thanks to everyone who participated and enjoyed the event; bringing fun to you is why we do this.

If you'd like to continue to show off your fort, here's the thread to do so:

And once again, the credits of those who worked hard to bring you this event:

On 1/2/2019 at 10:05 AM, Marrionetta said:

SNOW WARS 2 CREDITS

Visual Assets:

TCA
TJ09
JOTB
Fiona
Infinis
Malcorium
Royal-Tentacle