TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

Are presents, rocks, woodpiles, etc. supposed to disappear after the event has ended? 

4 hours ago, DragonNeko said:

the freaking resources weren't removed... So I'm honestly pretty freaking pissed...

image.png.12590189553c680c4bde51a267d8a44d.png

I removed them all BEFORE the event ended, so everything was clear. I come back AFTER it ended, to find them still there...

But did you put a path or something else in their place to keep the spot clear ?

And how do I do that? >.<

PM TJ

==============================

I seem to have been very lucky compared to most,  but I do have a tree half under a wall that I swear wasn't that way when I went to bed: 

1983449544_Image1.png.d83a0ceb1da5c4b7c1ea653ac25fc64b.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

8 minutes ago, MIGOR said:

my Dragonville

fort.jpg

That Dragonville is amazing. It looks like a beautiful Winter Wonderland. It is just perfect. I wish I could live there. :)

@Okarnill Your fort remains cool and good! Glad you got your presents right :D

@Snowwall Your fort looks like an awesome mess :D The snow around the cannons looks just perfect!

@blah SUPER glad you managed to finish decorating! Your fort looks awesome! :D

@e-sheep Your fort is still *khm* cool!!! I love the dragon hoarding the presents!

Thank you all who made this event! It was super fun and awesome!

Thank you to everyone who made the event possible :) I really enjoyed it.

Here’s my fort, there’s still a layering issue but it will probably be fixed when I clear cache.

3FAC0ED0-309B-40FD-B64C-71A622807532.jpeg

Well, that's the end of that. Thank you to TJ and everyone else who worked on this minigame, you did an amazing job. :)

33 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Thank you to everyone who made the event possible :) I really enjoyed it.

Here’s my fort, there’s still a layering issue but it will probably be fixed when I clear cache.

3FAC0ED0-309B-40FD-B64C-71A622807532.jpeg

very beautiful !!

1 hour ago, StormBirdRising said:

That Dragonville is amazing. It looks like a beautiful Winter Wonderland. It is just perfect. I wish I could live there. :)

Thank you !!!!

Here's mine. Cluttered but I like it (and my house is cluttered too, so it's ME !)

myfort.png.d77d71d0e629437f318037ede298be04.png

1 hour ago, Kitty137 said:

@blah SUPER glad you managed to finish decorating! Your fort looks awesome! :D

Thank you! 😁 I couldn't have done it without your help. I was going for a Ronia, the Robber's daughter theme and I think I might've just pulled it off. I'm glad you managed to get rid of all the weapons in time, I really like the look of your forest! 

IMG_0492.jpg.4dfce0a84731f4c7de3d8bc3b804ca03.jpg

Sigh!  I had accumulated enough stone to redesign my castle and replace the outer walls with golden fountains (the most expensive item in the game)... but I forgot to make the changes before falling asleep.  It took me a while to get more than 2000 stone but in the end I only used half of that for the temporary layout and I did not rebuild the whole fort according to what I had in mind.  Oh well...

I LOVE my eclectic fort ... complete with  "WHERE'S Snowa" figures hidden throughout  :P.

Thanks again to Bugzilla and Astiana2011 for help recovering my Violet Dragon. ( note:  my trusty helper* emerged unscathed :rolleyes: )

* he really enjoyed the music !!!   :lol:                          

image.png.54f269b0396059b1aabc66bcbefe610f.png

belated apologies to those whose forts I savaged but please note:  no dragons were harmed in my attacks B)

Thanks again to all who made this game possible! After a bit of a bumpy start I had a lot of fun with it. Loved the wide variety of items available for building and decorating and the descriptions of them in the listing were so punny! @PieMaster I loved the music and wish it still played when I view my fort.

Hi, can you please remove the resources from my fort too pretty please

8 minutes ago, Joya said:

Hi, can you please remove the resources from my fort too pretty please

Too ? Whose is he removing ?  He said right at the start that unclaimed resources would stay....

Thank you for another fun event, TJ and creators! :)

Happy 2019, everyone!

3 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

My fort is still ruined unfortunately..

I just had a look and it looks lovely. :) Try clearing your cache and the chessboard curse should lift.

3 hours ago, orphaned said:

I LOVE my eclectic fort ... complete with  "WHERE'S Snowa" figures hidden throughout  :P.

After reading that I just *had* to stare at your fort for awhile to find all the Snowas! That was fun, lol. 

Thanks again to everyone who made this holiday event possible!! (Someone awhile back mentioned being amazed at how much detail can go into such tiny things.... Yeah. It's so so so cool what you all can do!!)