TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

2 hours ago, VixenDra said:

(gosh, at least the crystal I fought for for 6 days finally appeared today!)

Congrats on that! :) 

16 minutes ago, blah said:

I couldn't figure out the game on mobile, now I have a chance to properly try on my laptop - but I still can't get it to work. I have no resources and I can't figure out how to get any. There is nothing I could destroy etc. And I entered on the first day the game was available. I'm on a macbook if that is important? 

edit: nevermind, I seem to have figured it out. :)

blah did you click on all the snow that was surrounding your tent?  Each of those snow clumps give you resources.  Using those select somethings we can attack so that we can help you get to level 50 quickly. 

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

11 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

blah did you click on all the snow that was surrounding your tent?  Each of those snow clumps give you resources.  Using those select somethings we can attack so that we can help you get to level 50 quickly. 

I have now! They were on every square because I'd never played so it took a while. 🙈 I've build some walls and I'll be thankful for any attacks!

17 minutes ago, blah said:

I have now! They were on every square because I'd never played so it took a while. 🙈 I've build some walls and I'll be thankful for any attacks!

Wrecked your fort a bit, feel free to attack me :D I'll destroy and rebuild my weaponry so I don't have to wait for an hour, if you want more attacks

4 minutes ago, Kitty137 said:

Wrecked your fort a bit, feel free to attack me :D I'll destroy and rebuild my weaponry so I don't have to wait for an hour, if you want more attacks

Thank you, you got me to level 24! 😄 How my levels are there? And destroying and rebuilding it is an excellent idea. 

Just now, blah said:

Thank you, you got me to level 24! 😄 How my levels are there? And destroying and rebuilding it is an excellent idea. 

There are 50 levels. Don't destroy your weapons, save your resources :3 I'm done decorating my fort so I can afford myself to do it. Gonna wreck you again >:D brb making trebuchets

6 minutes ago, Kitty137 said:

There are 50 levels. Don't destroy your weapons, save your resources :3 I'm done decorating my fort so I can afford myself to do it. Gonna wreck you again >:D brb making trebuchets

I doubt I'll have enough time to decorate mine anyway. 😅 Thank you for your help!

Just now, blah said:

I doubt I'll have enough time to decorate mine anyway. 😅 Thank you for your help!

You can do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, just wreck the forts and gather a bunch of resources!

4 minutes ago, blah said:

2 minutes ago, Kitty137 said:

You can do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, just wreck the forts and gather a bunch of resources!

Agreed! You can do it!

Make some extra weapons to help you level up by attacking, then destroy them as you build up your fort. 

I made it to level 50, thank you so much! 😄

Now I'm completely overwhelmed by the choice of magnificent decorations. 😳

1 minute ago, blah said:

I made it to level 50, thank you so much! 😄

Now I'm completely overwhelmed by the choice of magnificent decorations. 😳

Well, I'll keep wrecking you for XP then :D It will bring you more presents and materials every time you fill lvl50 bar. Snow and ice are what you probably have most of, so I'll try to keep to that. Do wreck some forts too! Feel free to target me!

Please someone hit mine, I need two presents to spawn by the tree and in two days, they haven't spawned in the right place lol

1 minute ago, Okarnill said:

Please someone hit mine, I need two presents to spawn by the tree and in two days, they haven't spawned in the right place lol

I'll assume your username here and on the site are the same. Gonna wreck you a bit :3

Your fort is very cool!

gigglesnort, brilliant Kitty, thank you,  pretend people are running for cover and screaming for boiling oil and dragon aerial backup, as wreckage rains down around them. Have made it to fifty and still the right pressie wont spawn!

1 minute ago, Okarnill said:

gigglesnort, brilliant Kitty, thank you,  pretend people are running for cover and screaming for boiling oil and dragon aerial backup, as wreckage rains down around them. Have made it to fifty and still the right pressie wont spawn!

oh darn, sorry if that was too much, I got a little into it too much xD

...there's still one tower standing! :D It could be worse!

Also if the right present didn't yet spawn, should I continue to rain hellfire and snow on your fort?

please do :) sooner or later this blue present is going to spawn in the right place, I swear I've got every single other spot either covered or filled in..

1 minute ago, RandomBreeder said:

I am confusion. Specific resources spawn in specific places?

No, Okarnill just wants a specific thing to spawn somewhere specifically, so they blocked all other spawn spots (i.e. ground) and wait for it to appear.

Ooh so those things stay after the event ends, is it?

Yes they do :3

Ooh so those things stay after the event ends, is it?

I have no idea but Kitty and I are having a great time finding out - imaginary people now evacuating as draconic backup took one look, said  'Its Kitty - NOPE' and collectively went back to bed!

4 minutes ago, Okarnill said:

I have no idea but Kitty and I are having a great time finding out - imaginary people now evacuating as draconic backup took one look, said  'Its Kitty - NOPE' and collectively went back to bed!

You'll get XP if you wreck me too :3 Feel free to do so.

And yes, presents and resources stay. I gotta keep that gold dragon statue at my forest to make sure some presents don't randomly spawn behind a tree :P I like my forest as a forest, not full of presents

Fret not! I did not forget you! I still drop a trebuchet or two at you occasionally! :D

@blah

Edited by Kitty137

3 minutes ago, Kitty137 said:

You'll get XP if you wreck me too :3 Feel free to do so.

And yes, presents and resources stay. I gotta keep that gold dragon statue at my forest to make sure some presents don't randomly spawn behind a tree :P I like my forest as a forest, not full of presents

Mine are all on cooldown atm and I'm practically being dragged out of the door to go and visit. Thank you so much tho, I'm hoping when I get back soemthing will have spawned in the last place, two of the three properly filled, thank you :)