TJ09

2019-01-01 - Holiday Event Encore

I'm not sure what I should put in the two stone, uh, courtyards? and if I should have a third ice fountain thing in the middle of the other two, or do something else... Plus, I need to put penguins down somewhere... *sighs*

image.png.81ce1b5f8856e064c53f4bed1e759369.png

5 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

I'm not sure what I should put in the two stone, uh, courtyards? and if I should have a third ice fountain thing in the middle of the other two, or do something else... Plus, I need to put penguins down somewhere... *sighs*

image.png.81ce1b5f8856e064c53f4bed1e759369.png

Put some penguins in the courtyards? And I really like the lighted candy canes but you might not agree.

Here's Claudius with his animation cycle and transparency!

FOe6Iq4.gif7FxXIal.gif

29 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Put some penguins in the courtyards? And I really like the lighted candy canes but you might not agree.

Nope, no candy canes for me XD But I can figure out something with putting the penguins in there. I just want to be able to see them... might need to move things around. Again. lol

You know what would be great? If you could rotate your tent! T^T

Edited by DragonNeko

4 hours ago, missy_ said:

I LOVE the music, PieMaster. It is so reminiscent of Final Fantasy for me. 

I'm glad you like it! That really means a lot :) Although I have some background experience in music theory/composition, this was my first time writing anything for video games, so it was a fun way to use those skills. I'm very grateful to have had the opportunity through this event.

19 hours ago, DragonNeko said:

what's the difference between the pond edge, and icy pond middle...?

The pond edge has a darker blue edge on one side.

Okay, so I moved a fountain, to see what it looks like, and I kinda like it, but what would I put in it's place! Grrr! I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT!!

image.png.3eb913297a2175037a9ce28fbce4f93a.png

could someone attack me pls ;w;

edit: thank you

Edited by Aerzure-Drakaina

5 hours ago, DragonNeko said:

Okay, so I moved a fountain, to see what it looks like, and I kinda like it, but what would I put in it's place! Grrr! I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT!!

An ice maze?

The game broke one me - it worked so far, but a minute ago it just stopped loading and crashes. I hope it's just TJ adding one of the pleaded for features and that I'll be able to finally spawn(or build *pleads*) that last crystal spear...😨 (it also doesn't halp that if you only leave 1 tile empty, NO resouces spawn at all - meaning I'm forced to reduce my chances at spawning the crystal where I need it by freeing another tile... and I've been fighting for crystal to spawn in that very tile since before the Encore;-;)

edit: now even the loading bar doesn't show up. Hope I'm not alone and I'm not loosing all my several-days work?

Edited by VixenDra

36 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

if you only leave 1 tile empty, NO resouces spawn at all 

That's not true; I have one empty tile and it gets resources regularly.

Thank you so much everyone involved in this event! I've had a lot of fun building my fort and sniping other people's Claudiuses with my trebuchets! Special thanks to @PieMaster for the music because it has been stuck in my head literally for the whole event, and even my partner keeps suddenly bursting into humming that tune. I don't think I'll ever get rid of that beat in my head, but I'm not complaining, it's so good!

15 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That's not true; I have one empty tile and it gets resources regularly.

haha, good luck, you're on her Ignore list, you know? she can't see your responses, even if you quote her, so don't bother.

Well, I confirm what VixenDra wrote about resources not spawning when she leaves just one tile empty - I just watched her level 2-3 times again and refreshing her fort and nothing would spawn in her 1 empty tile again, just like she described - but when she makes another empty tile, both tiles get resources spawned - what is more, a few times in a row every delete and refresh, but never is she leaves just one tile empty. 
If you're coreect Fuzz, she'll probably have to report this as a bug, but we know what we've seen happening in her fort. 

4 minutes ago, Meh said:

haha, good luck, you're on her Ignore list, you know? she can't see your responses, even if you quote her, so don't bother.

Well, I confirm what VixenDra wrote about resources not spawning when she leaves just one tile empty - I just watched her level 2-3 times again and refreshing her fort and nothing would spawn in her 1 empty tile again, just like she described - but when she makes another empty tile, both tiles get resources spawned - what is more, a few times in a row every delete and refresh, but never is she leaves just one tile empty. 
If you're coreect Fuzz, she'll probably have to report this as a bug, but we know what we've seen happening in her fort. 

Namely 3 times in a row, I believe that's how many times I leveled while having just one empty tile - the moment I freed one more, the overdue drops spawned one after another - and yes, I refreshed the page several times before freeing that extra tile.
It all happened twice, both occurences were exactly the same, and I feel safe to assume an further ones will also work like this, unless it's fixed by TJ at some point.

Fair enough (though she can see my individual posts if she likes.) Maybe I have more than one tile available then - I do have areas I can't see. But I don't care that much.

You can't see someone else's ignore list, can you, she wondered with interest....

18 hours ago, Marrionetta said:

SNOW WARS 2 CREDITS

Visual Assets:

TCA
TJ09
JOTB
Fiona
Infinis
Malcorium
Royal-Tentacle
Verridith
Corteo
PieMaster
LadyLyzar (and her kids!)
Mewtie
Nakase
Process
Shajana
SkyWolf25
Hazeh
Birdzgoboom
Marrionetta
Ashywolf

Music:

PieMaster

2013 Encore Assets:

Hotonfire
Odeen
Dolphinsong
Sif
ParticleSoup
Lythiaren
Tiki G
Imbecamiel
Mysfytt
Aangs-Sister
Wynni

I missed this when it came in, thank you, all of you. I don't normally do these, but this one has been such fun once I figured it out.

Yes indeed - I am still loving it ! Thanks to everyone involved.

Oh well.  Despite repeated attempts, I am unable to get back into the game because of “repeated errors in loading “ . 

At at least I did get the igloo.

Cache clear/switch browser/switch machine etc ?

On 1/2/2019 at 11:17 AM, missy_ said:

You can buy the White Dragon Statue (under the "Special" category in building items) which will allow you to hover a green circle over an area and repair that area. That may help you reach that section. :nyan:

Oh, I had no idea! Thanks for the tip!

9 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

Someone has to attack it for you. I don't know if it'll remain enraged once the event is over.

It won't TJ said as much about Claudius in one of the update posts in the old thread - everything will be fixed and that includes the Aegis.