Fuzzbucket

ANSWERED:Snow Fort - make repair bars clickable

I keep having huge difficulty finding which repair bars attach to which things - especially when one is in front of another. I keep hopefully clicking items only to find that I can only move them - and will have to, to repair whatever is behind them. Would it be far too late to make the BARS clickable rather than the items ?

strong agreement, the perspective makes getting things behind other things a huge pain considering how wonky the hitboxes are.

I support this too, it would be a big help.

But one thing I've found that helps is zooming in. I can get the cursor on the right place if the right place is bigger. 

Not when you are dealing with damaged paths behind walls to avoid getting resources dropped on those squares !

Yeah... or a "repair all" buttom... ;)

I don't bother repairing anymore because it's taking so much time, especially if one has to move around some parts to get to the others. Repairing all with one click (as far as the ressources are available) would be terrific.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Not when you are dealing with damaged paths behind walls to avoid getting resources dropped on those squares !

True that. But when it's just something with a tiny hitbox, it helps.

This would be tremendously helpful! Sometimes I can't even figure out what the repair bar is for! And I hate having to move a bunch of stuff to find the damaged bit. Especially since I sometimes don't have any place to put larger things temporarily while I fix something else! 

Right now my creation is in shambles and I am tempted to just leave it that way.

Ooh, yes please!

I have several objects behind other objects, which I can't quite reach without moving things.

One thought, though: please give some sort of toggle for this option, because I think there are a lot of people who just build around the damaged buildings, and the repair bars could get in the way of that.  Especially if the repair bars have a large hitbox.