Jump to content
almne

ANSWERED:Site Down?

Recommended Posts

There seems to be some trouble with the site. It’s taking forever to reload a page, and half the time I get an error page.

Share this post


Link to post

I posted in TLQ about it. :)  Is It Down says it's down. Others say it's down for them too.

Share this post


Link to post

I can reach my scroll page. When I try to go to the cave for eggs I get the error page.

 

Update: I was able to access my snowball fort but that's it.

Edited by Lady_of_The_Forest

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm. It just seems to be squirrelly to me. Crashes every time on the five minute mark, but is up for a minute or two before crashing again at a five minute point.

Share this post


Link to post

Oof, yeah, the site is really slow for me. It does load, however, which makes me think that it isn't exactly down, maybe just running a bit slowly. Have you tried clearing your cache?

Share this post


Link to post

It's strange, the site is down for me and has been for about ten minutes now, but I was able to accept a trade and get the egg from it. Then went back to the main page and it was down again. Maybe its only affecting some pages of the site?

Share this post


Link to post

I can play snow wars, and look at my dragons, but whenever I try to click into the ‘cave’ page it doesn’t work.

I can get to the AP through searching it up though.

Share this post


Link to post

still cannot access   snow wars but can hear audio

 

eggs and hatchlings showing as symbols only now

 

mature dragons show correctly

 

can catch eggs from the AC

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, orphaned said:

still cannot access   snow wars but can hear audio

 

eggs and hatchlings showing as symbols only now

 

mature dragons show correctly

 

can catch eggs from the AC

I had broken images for my eggs/hatchlings I fix it by clearing my cache, so that might work for you.

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I had broken images for my eggs/hatchlings I fix it by clearing my cache, so that might work for you.

I still have broken images for four of my hatchlings and I have cleared my cache, also hard refresh, restart of browser, restart of laptop, and still no change.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, purplehaze said:

I still have broken images for four of my hatchlings and I have cleared my cache, also hard refresh, restart of browser, restart of laptop, and still no change.

 

ditto

 

and did a system restore ...no change,  no snow wars

Share this post


Link to post

prior to 3 am maintenance ...  problems all still persisted

 

after 3 am>>>>  ALL BETTER !!  (y)

 

((( thank you )))  :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.