Lumos Rose

Show Your 2018 Snow Wars Fort

Posted (edited)

My 2013 Fort where there was what appears to be a civil war.

My 2018 Fort or should I say cottage in the woods.

Edited by sara4cows

14 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

My fort (pardon the black background, it's on mobile and it was screwing up ever since the update)

Wow, Dalek Raptor - are you a mathematician, a chess master or something like that? :lol: Your fort looks incredibly neat and structured.

@catstaff: I love your glitch! It loooks like a flying castle!

11 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Wow, Dalek Raptor - are you a mathematician, a chess master or something like that? :lol: Your fort looks incredibly neat and structured.

Thank you~ it took forever to do on mobile and a pain when I was trying to repair/move stuff around. I had a gingerbread mansion at at first but the ginger bread house came back and I had to redo my entire fort 

IMG_0492.jpg.12e5cb4a671bdb1982976188f373ac0f.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg.7cc3cc98488b0cdfbbc67ea4af750370.jpg

I'm noticing now that the big trees sat squarely on a tile the last time round. I think I preferred that. Overall this is one of my favorite events ever!

Reposting my fort here since the news post was locked. Ah if only I could have rotated the statues and the base

Castle 2018.PNG

I had a lot of fun making stuff for this event.  The chessboard and pieces are my fault, lol - among other things like the castle, trebuchet, and short ice walls - but the chess set was my favorite to make.  My fort has an ongoing game between my sons' creations, the blue flamingo and the crow.  They actually moved the pieces into this position from the starting position.  Alas for the flamingo, the crow is probably going to win.  The little booger has gotten pretty good but he hasn't beaten his Mom yet!

finalfort.png.a735f85104693665498493bd812b04d5.png

Posted (edited)

'Good to see report on you and a sense of how things are going in life, @LadyLyzar! 'Sounds like your family had a good time in real life and with DC. Noice! 👍
Man, I loved this event. 'Was ill from horrible allergies this year, so I've been very quiet, but I got to do the event! Best evar!!! (Really wish I could have done more - ie. bigger board to work with. So many things I wanted to build!!!)

Here's my Snow War Fort:

20190106224815-cb8817a3-me.png

And here is my "Snow Peace" Fort:

20190106224816-b6fe8e6c-me.png

Edited by Nyxity

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

I had a lot of fun making stuff for this event.  The chessboard and pieces are my fault, lol - among other things like the castle, trebuchet, and short ice walls - but the chess set was my favorite to make.  My fort has an ongoing game between my sons' creations, the blue flamingo and the crow.  They actually moved the pieces into this position from the starting position.  Alas for the flamingo, the crow is probably going to win.  The little booger has gotten pretty good but he hasn't beaten his Mom yet!

finalfort.png.a735f85104693665498493bd812b04d5.png

^ I put the pic in a spoiler to save room, no other edits made to the quote.

Well, mommy does seem to have a very good grasp on chess theory. Maybe, to throw her off her game, the little one should try this book... ^_^

Edited by olympe

Mine looks like this!

x2NCIyo.png

It isn't anything special really, I feel like I could've worked on it a bit more too since I left it in a rather simple state.

Snow Fort 2018 vs Snow Wars 2013 :3

SnowFort.jpg

SnowWars.jpg

Edited by Belisar

It was fun to decorate my fort, I'm so happy I had time for it this year. :) And what gorgeous creations people are sharing here!