Lumos Rose

Show Your 2018 Snow Wars Fort

Hi. I need some inspiration on how to build my fort and I would love to see what everyone else has built for their 2018 Snow Wars Fort. Please post  your fort here.  Here is what I have now:

AILL3uc.png

Mine is supposed to look like a park or a camping site in a forest, with a frozen river next to it. I'm going to remove the ballistae towards the end of the event.

Dragon Cave snow fort v3.png

Oo making a separate thread for this is a good idea, the main thread was already starting to get clogged up from it instead of actual discussion.

dragon cave base.png

I wouldn't know how to define mine, I just made things that I liked (and took some inspirations from what I saw here, tbh) :P 

I just repaired everything so I could show you:

Spoiler

1459202578_Capturadepantalla2018-12-29alas8_04_37.thumb.png.2509c8eea24d7b85150e6d5081fe08f7.png

I'll take the weapons out on the last day to put some decorations, but right now I'm still playing the war game. As you can see, I have a lot of everything except wood. I need more wood è__é 

Edit: So, I took down all my weapons and finished my deco. I don't think I'll have time to do anything more, and honestly I wouldn't know what to do. I've seen so many lovely forts! I wish I had more space to do a little bit of everything, but I quite like how mine turned out in the end :)

1546208989-captura-de-pantalla-2018-12-30-a-las-23-28-20.png

Edited by relaks

These nice forts have been helpful. :) Thank you.  I hope more will be posted.  I don't have enough resources to fix what I have so far. I can't move the trees to see if there are "presents" to get more resources.  I hope more will show up where I can find them.

uECBWhZ.png

I'm pretty much done with my fort,though I going to destroy most of my weapons expect for the helicopter and the reindeer near the end.

Edited for the encore! Now my fort matches the rest of my walls. 

For my fort, i envisioned a peaceful old caretaker residing at the edge of a mountain forest, dutifully maintaining a tree nursery within the walls of an abandoned old castle. 

Forest Fort.jpg

Edited by Cygnet
encore!

SnowWars2.png.28c1022fef2cd168ee52ced347e989c5.png

Updated with my Final Fort. 

I wanted to have the feeling of a space carved out of the forest, while still connected to civilization. There's a little farm, represented by the pumpkin patch and a row of fruit trees, and a stream and pond for fishing. Snowa is exchanging gifts with a snowman friend under the central Christmas tree. Claudius is admiring a pair of crystal clusters outside the fort, and has a Pepe bird on his head (a little WoW reference). 

I love the base upgrades, but I grew to love the little tent so I kept it.

I can't seem to delete the original image below 😕

Spoiler

SnowWars2.png

Edited by Laura-Borealis

FinFort.png?width=609&height=359

All the bars are not cklickable/repairable because they're behind an obstacle 😕   Also Aegis dragon's head glitches into the wall and wheels from Reindeer are in the floor as you see.

This is my completely chaotic Faery Tale Winter Wonder Woodland with lots of magical creatures and all:

SnowFort18.jpg

I'll be removing the weapons and adding some final touches.  Maze design is courtesy @dustpuppy and used with permission(I had to mirror it and I tweaked a couple things, but it's perfect, thank you again!)

Snow Wars 2.3.jpg

ppiQEBV.png

Here is mine. Actually managed to hide the tent xD Fun fact, other cottage has snowmen inside. Also figured that the violet dragon statue would be cute when peeking behind the corner to hopefully steal the wreath for itself x3

Edited by Moonlightelf

I was going for a little town... with a castle and a mansion xD

Now, it is a magical place where gifts from Santa appear out of nowhere... you can see the inhabitants of the castle already got theirs and are peeking at them... the inhabitant of the log cabin got one as well (it's me, since I hid my tent in there xD), the Snow dragon from the mansion can't see any, but Claudius will share the hoard that appeared along the tract to their mansion... Claudius is not interested in gifts much, he has more important stuff to do - such as holding court with the penguins... 

Bonus: one of the snowmen misplaced his head and is reaching for a pumpkin xD

image.png.a89b8475db94e3e0317c144926897f14.png

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Edited by natli

s2vd5h.png

I like to imagine the same hut in the summer/spring when the snow/ice walls are just walls, the trees have leaves and the blank ground is all grass :)

Also the inside of the hut is 4lj1jq.jpg from two years ago :D

1911569511_SnowWars2018.png.f4469e093a9de07d0c4302108f573a90.png

King Claudius is holding court. He's a benevolent leader, allowing his head servant Mister Script to dress up for christmas and have fun with his snow-building skills (though his take on modern art leaves a lot to be desired).
He likes it fancy yet doesn't want to keep nature out. Birds are allowed to play around the pond! He's also more on the pacifist side with no taste for heavy armed charges. However, he does enjoy throwing the odd snowball at visitors.
He isn't quite sure what to do about that pesky human camping in the royal woods. Should he allow it? Or should he shoo them out? He'll let them stay for christmas at least. On christmas, no one should be thrown from their chosen home!

OMG you forts are lush!!!!!  Mine is super super naff by comparison, I can't post a screen shot as I don't know how but can you guys look at my scroll and give your honest opinion...don't be nice...give it to me straight - I think my fort if naff and needs changing, I am willing to spend all day tomorrow doing so if needs be, lemme know what you think leas.

1 hour ago, RockChick said:

OMG you forts are lush!!!!!  Mine is super super naff by comparison, I can't post a screen shot as I don't know how but can you guys look at my scroll and give your honest opinion...don't be nice...give it to me straight - I think my fort if naff and needs changing, I am willing to spend all day tomorrow doing so if needs be, lemme know what you think leas.

If you are on a PC, you can hit print/SysRq and then copy paste into paint. Then edit the screenshot you took into the size you want.

Then either use a image hosting site or use this site 'attach file' .

Edit: Right so I never actually use the choose a person(and I have heard before that it act like random for some people), but are you the one with the three reindeer in part of a log cabin?

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Some of these are so creative. Mine is focused more on being colorful, lol.

snowwars.png

dragcave-snow-wars-2.png

I really like the rock sprites (and am delighted there is so much variety to them!), but I don't actually know what I'm doing with them. Either way, I'm happy enough with this fort. :)

40 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

If you are on a PC, you can hit print/SysRq and then copy paste into paint. Then edit the screenshot you took into the size you want.

Then either use a image hosting site or use this site 'attach file' .

Edit: Right so I never actually use the choose a person(and I have heard before that it act like random for some people), but are you the one with the three reindeer in part of a log cabin?

I still can't figure out how to get print/sysrq up and ys I am.

8 minutes ago, RockChick said:

I still can't figure out how to get print/sysrq up and ys I am.

It should be a key on your keyboard. :) That said, if you're on Windows, you might have a program called Snipping Tool. That lets you take screenshots of a part of your screen.