Lumos Rose

Show Your 2018 Snow Wars Fort

Here's mine, so far. I'm still in heavy battle mode, so most of the weapons will go away later today. I got inspiration from a fort I LOVED as I was obliterating it. So sorry. Not. :D

2018-12-31 (2).png

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

There are some really beautiful & thought inspiring forts here!  Mine on the other hand lol ... it works for me *shrugs* 🤣

DCsnowWars22018.png

Dark back ground is updated view... Not much change once the event ended XD...

DCsnowWars22018b.png

Edited by priscel
got a clearer image & update

I love the way people used the gingerbread decorations! I wanted to use them but couldn't think of a clever way. I also love the penguin armies. Probably won't post mine until its done; can't stop tweaking it lol.

Mine's very barren in comparison, but I like it so far. It might change a bit before midnight.

2018 Fort Lagie2.jpg

12 hours ago, VixenDra said:

Do you need to edit it that you want to repair? Because TJ confirmed that all destruction will be gone in the end of the event, it's the resources that will remain as they are^^

Oh dang... I thought I had to repair it, so I took down most of it to repair all the damage. I haven't gotten any new wood for ten hours now, I somehow mangaed to slip down to minus (!!) two, and will simply have to live with half the fort.

Could someone blow my stuff up a a bit? I'm not finding much to battle, and I want to level a few more times to try for some placed resource spawns.

User name Lil-Stinkpot, just like the forum. :)

@Lil-Stinkpot You're now missing some walls, congrats. ;) And you're the first person I've targeted... didn't realize it works now, cool.

If anyone wants to bust up my weapons, I'm going to delete them soon.

LOL!! That was awesome, cbussiere! Between you and I think someone else My place got TRASHED. All fixed, anyone with free weapons do it again! I have plenty of resources to burn.

That was funny, I was in the middle of a battle and stuff started going gray. I was in a sudden rush to finish. 

hey, someone smeared some pumpkin on the pumpkin description

image.png.2146e0634d8136adcb9498d352fc6f72.png

@Lil-Stinkpot It's fine lol, I had it as an igloo since I have way more snow & ice than I'll need.

Edit: Aah, my poor internet made the game refresh while I was building... So many presents, I hope I have enough undropped to select colors later. @_@
image.png.57ed055d31f85ad246ccb3774474122a.png

Edited by cbussiere

I had a nice mana spire form in one spot I wanted it at, but no dice on the rest. I'm already rearranging now.

Here it is, the final version. I better stop tinkering now, before I get carried away for the last couple minutes.
I only wish I had a way to keep playing, that was FUN.

fort.PNG

Here's my final version, I think I have something on every available square....

The main cabin has been expanded, as I moved in with my BF.  Base camp has been upgraded to a she shed where I can do my nails without bothering BF-he hates the smell.  There's a viewing area to admire the lake(I *really* wish there had been benches!), and going through the maze, you can admire a statue or find your way to the secret fishing spot and snow dragon.  Claudius is in a quandary trying to figure out which gift to open first.

1359633271_SnowWars2.4.jpg.1e0ea0eb8720d994a129c444f6e4bc98.jpg

Edited by prpldrgnfr

349d1845ab2b7e119446512430c744a8.png

My cottage in the forest, because cabin in the woods would give folks the wrong idea...

Claudius is a little sensitive, so he has his own presents to enjoy the holidays with that no one is to touch!

Edited by BrazenChase

OMGOMG encore  encore 4 more days and NEW STUFF!

FzqU8Gh.png

I kinda of want to destroy everything and rebuild into a different design.

(also now my chess game has banners for the two sides! And apprantly someone likes doing status. :lol: )

Winter King Claudius, his advisers, and his Court of Birds.

DC Snow Wars 2 Fort.png

Edited by Cirvihi

Here's mine! I think I am pretty happy with it, though I am not sure whether I should replace the wooden cabin with the gingerbread house from the latest update 🤔

Screenshot 2019-01-01 at 13.08.32 copy.jpg