Lumos Rose

Show Your 2018 Snow Wars Fort

Oh god more drops. As I said - ALMOST done !

13 hours ago, RockChick said:

I don't think I've got paint...

I've tarted it up a bit now, do you think it's better?

Get and use picpick. BRILLIANT.

www.picpick.org

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh god more drops. As I said - ALMOST done !

I thought so, too. Then, my weapon-less fort was more or less annihilated, and I will have to tear down half of it and start attacking others again to gain enough material to just repair it. I won't even be home for most of the day, so it's not going to be fun. :(

I've started to put a wall around the perimeter of mine now, not sure if I prefer it with or without.  Can I get a couple of opinions?

1 hour ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I thought so, too. Then, my weapon-less fort was more or less annihilated, and I will have to tear down half of it and start attacking others again to gain enough material to just repair it. I won't even be home for most of the day, so it's not going to be fun. :(

Do you need to edit it that you want to repair? Because TJ confirmed that all destruction will be gone in the end of the event, it's the resources that will remain as they are^^

Mine.. I THINK this is the final version - but don't quote me on it :D

Not very original, I don't think - but I'm happy with it. 1246203524_ScreenShot2019-01-01at12_20_53am.thumb.png.4d70da98a04faf466d093c75eae24c2f.png

Edited by aphroditesky

I think it's complete. Anyone got any improvement suggestions?

PS: I love the new white dragon statue and the base upgrades! Script Friend got upgraded from 'camping in woods' to 'caretaker living in wooden cabin in woods'. :D

Snow_Wars_2.png

Love seeing all the different forts! My enchanted garden, channeled after my original Snow Wars fort. thegarden2.thumb.png.b6d33de3ef28d8912a20f9054598e35b.png

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Get and use picpick. BRILLIANT.

www.picpick.org

Downloaded, how do I use it?

image.png.41cec2d1a224e17a676f133f1d8fac7a.png

I changed some minor things around, but most importantly I removed all the weapons since I'm done with the game now. Happy New Year, everyone! :)

Dragon Cave snow fort v5.png

This is probably going to end up as my finished fort, and I'm kinda proud of it!

09106837db06e848fd30cf7687397957.png

There are so many cool forts on this thread, I love it! I might add some snowy bushes somewhere.

Guess this is it. Had another idea in mind, but there's not enough room. Bit of clipping with that left wreath, but oh well. Enjoyed this minigame. 🙂

oRTVyPZ.png

There's way too many pictures, so I'm just going to post the fort names I'm really loving the look of {page 2 & 3}:

Spoiler

Alrexwolf, very pretty!

aphroditesky, appreciating all the foliage.

Astreya, nice looking symmetry.

Ardath Rekha, my favorite so far.

Skyal, dustpuppy, nice variety showing off many of the set pieces.

Confused Cat, keeping those plants was a good idea, they look great.

Sansa, very snuggly looking village!

Edited by 13310

Wowzers 13310!  Gorgeous.  SO many lovely forts this year I think you've all done really well.  Can someone tell me how to do a screenshot?  I just revamped mine.

3 hours ago, Azure said:

I think it's complete. Anyone got any improvement suggestions?

PS: I love the new white dragon statue and the base upgrades! Script Friend got upgraded from 'camping in woods' to 'caretaker living in wooden cabin in woods'. :D

Snow_Wars_2.png

Maybe a bit more color like ginerbread gumdrops?

think I'm done. As others have said its probably a little cluttered. I've really enjoyed seeing the variety of forts and omg you are all so creative some of your designs are amazing!

Capture snow wars 2.JPG

Thank you and Yes. It seems a shame to get rid of them after all the spriters work although I may just keep one of the siege towers.