Fuzzbucket

Stunning indication

I just saw a sad post where someone was trying to tell a trade partner from the hub who seems to have no forum account that their new hatchie is stunned.

Could we please have an indication on a hatchie page saying that it has been stunned, so that recipients will know and not worry ?

Yes yes yes yes yes please!! I've seen multiple posts about this, wondering why the hatchie wasn't gaining views... I've actually done it to myself, stunned something then forgot I stunned it and was wondering why on earth it's views were stuck. Please, some sort of indication that it's been stunned! 

This suggestion seems to spill over a bit from that suggestion a while ago to have icons or sentences on egg/hatchie pages saying if it has had a BSA applied to it.

I fully support that, so that if you have Incubated, Influenced, Stunned, Warded - used ANY and ALL BSAs - on an egg or hatchling, there should be an indication of such on the creature's page. Not so much a visual sprite cue on the egg or hatchling as a simple line of text on its page to make it easier on players, but still! So yes, definite support!