Xasora

ANSWERED:Snow Wars - Collect All / Repair All

I would love to see two new options, one for collect all resources, and the other for repair all damaged items. It gets really tedious to click each item individually when your fort has been demolished overnight, and it can get really tricky to click on resources when they are partially hidden behind other things. Especially if the stuff in front is damaged and can't be moved, but you need the hiding resource in order to repair it.

Agreed!

Because moving around things to get resources is so ANNOYING.

Especially if said objects can't be moved because the need repair.

But you can't repair them because you don't have resources.

Because you can't click said spawned resources because they are blocked by said unmovable objects.

And so on.

We'd have to have enough resources to DO the repair all thing, though.

repair all would be great.  trying to repair this is gonna be a nightmare.  half of it can't be reached without moving stuff, so i'll have to rearrange everything and hope i put it back where it goes after...

897081302_ScreenShot2018-12-28at8_56_17AM.png.4c2b1f7eb721f7b82818462046d457c5.png

Does the new dragon statue help with this or would you all rather just have the repair all button.

It's great - if I only wouldn't have to move stuff to get what I NEED fixed fixed - I seem to have so many drops pending that every time I open one, another pops up !

Oops I am a bit thick... YES it's WONDERFUL !

Edited by Fuzzbucket