VixenDra

Snow Wars - balance the resource drops

I've noticed that snow, crystal and ice is what there's a tendency to have too many of, while there's like never enough of wood and stone - while both, especially wood, seem to be needed like everywhere... Loads are needed for so many different items - plants, gingerbread, cabin, (even critters!) etc... drop to use ratio is unbalanced between various resources.

Not to mention that after reaching level 50 I don't get drops much... got total of 7(!) for the entire day today, ofc the most scarce still being wood - I'm afraid I won't be able to build a neat final fort (it's the opposite to the house-decorating adventure with Snowa). Let players at level 50 also get decent resource drops, they are needed now more than they were during the level-up stage. They also don't drop when I attack other forts, that's certainly not what I expected.

(Unless I'm extremelly unlucky and my scroll is somehow glitched into the outdated spawn rate, but I noticed others complain about wood and stone around the forum, so..)

Edited by VixenDra

I’m finding little wood and stone too, and had a massive stock pile of ice. So yeah if there was a way to make drops a bit nicer if support.

Support. I'm hardly getting anything now, and when I do it's what I don't need. More wood please and thank you!

Or, if we could trade one sort of material for another, that would be a help too.

I'm experiencing the same thing. Very few drops now that I'm level 50, and not enough wood or stone to finish decorating my fort (and barely enough to repair everything each time). I'm also afraid I'm missing drops behind objects I've already placed, but if I can't afford to repair them then I can't move them to check.

More balanced drops or resource trading would be awesome!

Getting resources if you attack other forts would be nice, I'm stuck at the moment sitting at level 50 with a bunch of cannons and a tent, trying to make sure I keep resources for buying not repairing

At the moment I might just as well ignore the building part of the game totally till the last few hours, collecting all the resources in the meantime, and saving up my pennies. 

I've spent nothing but snow so far, so if anyone's into stats, these are the numbers of what I've collected so far

Mana 230

Stone 380

Wood 527

Ice 680

Snow 544

N

I also haven't started building my fort yet, as I mentioned in the News thread: " I don't want to waste the few resources on reparis just to rearrange things - I still wasted some precious wood on for-leveling weaponry, and I think I'd like to build stone and gingerbread or cabin, all wildllife and as many plants as posisble:o - every wood piece is worth a ton. Besides, it's easier to find and click resources - I've seen their hitboxes can be a pain, especially behind other things, e.g. the trebuchets. "

Thanks for the update, TJ - drops are MUCH better now :)