Shokomon

ANSWERED:Adding Undo, Confirm, and Rotate Buttons to The Computer Version of Snow Wars 2

(Pulling From the News Thread)

Some things I really like in the mobile version (which works for me) that would be really great in the computer version are the "Undo/Return," "Confirm," and "Rotate" buttons found in the top left corner of the mobile version of Snow Wars 2.

Example 1: Moving/Placing a Snowman

- Mobile:

1779005356_Capture_2018-12-26-01-44-31.png.0e9bea4ee602291a94aada6ff9125219.png

-VS Computer:

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

Example 2: Attacking an Object

- Mobile

809994244_Capture_2018-12-26-01-47-23.png.2e633b1e06c0c0a6c6e23fe9756912d0.png

-VS Computer:

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

--

It would really help clear the headache of moving things around to place things on the computer as well as give us a way to exit out of attacks when everything is destroyed on the computer. It will also help prevent you from placing an object you accidently clicked without losing your resources.

What do you all think?

Yes, yes please! All of this would be fantastic. I wasn't aware the mobile version was any different, and all of this looks really convenient. 

Very.useful.indeed. :D

In the beginning I did not like the mobile version. Now I'm only playing on my phone as the computer version is not working properly for me. Or working as it should, but has many disadvantages xD

I like the suggestion :)

Yes please! its rly tiring withput them on PC ;-;

PS> Save-button will be helpfull too

Edited by Erra

The item you've moving follows your cursor, so a confirm button would literally never work—in order to click it, the thing is guaranteed to be in an invalid spot. Similarly with rotate, the thing would be under the button so you don't even see it rotate.

The same is true of targeting. Clicking confirm to target would mean you always fire off into nowhere.