Moondragon007

Action window in my way

The pop-up window that prompts you what to do covers the entire bottom corner of my fort, meaning I can't place anything there. And if someone else has built on their bottom corner, I can't target it cos the window covers their fort too. I need to move it down out of the way. How do I do that?

As far as I know, you can’t. That window appears for me also. I believe it’s a feature, not a bug. ;)

On the flip/bright side, if you have something that you don’t want hit, it’s a great corner to put it in. :nyan:

If anyone knows differently, please advise. Thanks! 

Huh ? I don't even know what window you mean....

The dark blue window toward the bottom of your playing field with text reading “Select a weapon to attack with” (in battle mode) “target your weapon” and other instructions.

Edited by missy_

That window doesn’t appear during “Edit Fort.” It only appears if one selects “Battle.” 

In that way, it can be used to one’s advantage. During “Edit Fort,” you can edit your fort and put valuable things in that location so they do not get hit. :)

ETA: Revision: May possibly make them less likely to get hit but no guarantees

Edited by missy_

9 minutes ago, missy_ said:

That window doesn’t appear during “Edit Fort.” It only appears if one selects “Battle.” 

In that way, it can be used to one’s adantage. During “Edit Fort,” you can edit your fort and put valuable things in that location so they do not get hit. :)

I wouldn't count on it - you can hit things behind that window, you just have to aim blind.

True! I have tried that. And knocked a tower down! :lol: