Fuzzbucket

ANSWERED:Truce time at end of event

I love the idea of the truce time. As one stockpiling resources for a complete revamp of my set up, I think it would be really nice for those I've hit to get resources to make up for the damages incurred during the week too, above & beyond simply repairing their plot for the truce time.

I suddenly realise I want it because I can't actually SEE some of the stuff I've moved to get at resources behind them, beciase of "needs repair" bars. I have a sick feeling that when it locks, there will be some gingerbread things (my big issue with using icing as snow... I keep finding strips of it somewhere I never intended !)) or some other smallish thing in the middle of who knows what... If not this idea - is there a way that we can be allowed to "view fort" during construction without the bars showing, so that we can see what might need moving ?

Support! Since it is not possible at all to go on with decorating. I need to see my repaired fort for it and that is not possible, since it gets destroyed not only immediately again but already during the repairing process 😕

I support this also. Would love a day to decorate before it becomes frozen in time. Does anyone remember if a day was given for this in the last snow wars?

I support this. I had enough surplus resources to repair everything and fix my base design, but this is annoying and I get some people won't have enough resources left to do this.

9 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

I support this. I had enough surplus resources to repair everything and fix my base design, but this is annoying and I get some people won't have enough resources left to do this.

Like me... I've repaired my stuff so often that I'm now at -2 wood, and my fort is still in need of repairs...So, I support this if we still get enough resources for repairs without attacking.