Lancerian

Snow Wars 2 repairing and moving items & base

I am not far into the currnt holiday event, but i don't know where i get logs to repair my camp, anyone by chance know? Also, am i unable to move my base again until it is repaired, or is it a one time move deal? lastly, i am unable to rotate any of the items that i can buy.

Edited by Lancerian

Logs: As you level up, more resources will become available to you. You just need to be patient and keep playing the game and eventually you'll find some logs. It just takes a little while. 

Base: That's correct. You're only able to move objects once they have been repaired. The 'How to Play' section explains this: Damaged items cannot be moved, and damaged items cannot be used to attack.

Rotating: From 'How to Play': While placing (or moving an object), right click to turn objects around. Not everything can be rotated. Walls can be rotated, for example, but cannons can't. If you're still experiencing issues, you need to be a little more specific. Are you right clicking? What's happening instead? Which item is it?

Well, I have an issue with rotating walls and corners. Why don't they align properly? This looks awful. :(

image.png.5e068bb5ea3db12b7660500867b7cbc5.png

Thanks - I thought it was just me. I can't make most of the corners align either.

I can rotate sometimes. Mostly, the tiny gold event cursor replaces my big black cursor, and then chases the piece around.