Iside

ANSWERED:Snow War - no new snow drifts

When I started playing every some time new snow drifts appeared, but after I levelled up I only got new ice crystals and no snow at all, so I can't repair things or build new ones. It's about 7-8 hours now

Once you've unlocked new resources, you don't get them all at once. You'll get different things in different hours. You might just have to be patient until you get some snow again. The other option is to destroy things that you don't need so you can repair things that you do need, but I know that's not ideal. 

Having same thing: no new snow! Haven't had new snow drifts to collect in a couple days, and I gather we need snow for repairs, and I'm completely out!

I've gotten a few of the little presents, some stumps and rocks, but no snow drifts. I've also noticed I'm not getting nearly as many resource spawns as my family members and friends and that is curious as well as frustrating. They even get stuff after battles and I'm getting bupkis.

I do have open spaces for stuff to spawn, just very little is and has been.

Could there be something I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

3 hours ago, HonehSweetehPie said:

Having same thing: no new snow! Haven't had new snow drifts to collect in a couple days, and I gather we need snow for repairs, and I'm completely out!

I've gotten a few of the little presents, some stumps and rocks, but no snow drifts. I've also noticed I'm not getting nearly as many resource spawns as my family members and friends and that is curious as well as frustrating. They even get stuff after battles and I'm getting bupkis.

I do have open spaces for stuff to spawn, just very little is and has been.

Could there be something I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

I think that would be the checklist (that I follow):

1. have empty tiles/spaces left

2. be level 50

3. have some weapons(you can remove them when you're done, just make sure you don't want to leave a resource drop decoration where you place your weapons - I placed mine instead of Claudius and a double hedge row - will fix that in the very end when I finally spawn the last crystal resource where I need it) and battle other forts, snowcannons(!) and trebuchets(if you can afford!) are all weapons you wanna use

4. if you have enough resources(at some point you will, I have over a 1000 each - over 7.5k of Ice among that), destroy your weapons, rebuld them, and attack again, repeat. (Unless you don't have enough time to battle more than once per hour, then skip this)

5. Everytime you refill the 50lvl bar, check your fort to collect resources(not counting those you want to keep as decorations) before you refill it again (just in case)

6. in general refresh the game from time to time.

Presents are what spawns the most, regular resources are extremelly rare tbh.
And right now, when I only have one tile left, I'm not getting any spawn in it:/ they came back only after I freed one more tile-_- (which reduces my chances at finally spawning the desired resource in the desired tile-_-)

Edited by VixenDra

Are you battling and repairing and so on  ?

Battling gets me one stump or one present or one rock. This morning first log in, there was a few things, most I've had!

I'd had my battlefield all snow cannons and switched to mostly snow cats (it's so satisfying to watch their heads pop back on during repair!)

BUT that hasn't changed the amount of resource spawns--has been very few the whole time.

I just nuked a bunch of stuff to free even more spaces just to see if that helps anything. Sucks that can't rearrange stuff if it needs repair, can't repair w no snow. 

I've leveled to 50 a bunch of times, so that's not the prob. Refreshing periodically doesn't spawn resources.

Idk what the problem is, just hoping I can get enough snow to finish off how I want my fort to look like permanently when game is done!

Do you have the gold magi ? Try gathering resources - maybe there are some you aren't seeing ?

Yep have the gold magi and use it.

I was offline for the last couple hours and had 1 snowdrift when just logged on! Yay for snow.

I guess it doesn't matter much since we're almost finished. It's cool, I have it arranged mostly how I wanted and that'll do.

All in all, I've had a blast smashing up walls and gingerbread and especially squishing the little pumpkins!