Jocosa

ANSWERED:Can't use the "specific person" battle option

I can hover over the button. It lights up and the text dialogue scrolls to say "Got someone in mind? Battle with them directly."  I click on the button. It then prompts me to pick a weapon. I do. And it then takes me to a random fort. I never get the option to type in a name.

PC. Chrome browser. Only add on is Ad Block Ultimate. Everything else works ok in game. Cleared cache. Hard refreshed.

I went through a period where I wasn't able to battle specific people, but it seems to be resolved now. Can you check whether you're still experiencing this problem? 

On 12/25/2018 at 6:04 PM, StormWizard212 said:

I went through a period where I wasn't able to battle specific people, but it seems to be resolved now. Can you check whether you're still experiencing this problem? 

Sorry, I did reply earlier but not seeing it. Oops.

And yeah like Ruby Eyes said, it's still not allowing a specific target. Still just random.

Do you not have the box that says "Username" next to the button to target a specific person?

Nope, it's not there for me. This is what it looks like for me:

image.png.058d77051b87d463d88e40c295c24924.png

I know you will have, but clear cache/try another browser... Even a different skin ? Are you on PC or mobile ?

I also don't have the option to type in a username.
Cache cleared and hard refresh no effect, still just another button for ramdom target.
Using Firefox.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I just did it.... Worked fine.

ETA Windows, Opera.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I have to switch to Default skin in order for it to appear, it's not working on Blackout.

I still don't like the default skin.

Me neither; it still does the nausea thing. I'm on St Pat's.

Maybe it's the skin then.  I still can't, and use Blackout. And I'm not switching away from it since I won't be able to switch back to it again.  Blackout is my fave, as it's easy on the eyes and makes the dragon colors really look gorgeous.

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I have to switch to Default skin in order for it to appear, it's not working on Blackout.

I still don't like the default skin.

That did it for me, too. I switched back to Default and it's back to normal.

2 hours ago, Jocosa said:

Maybe it's the skin then.  I still can't, and use Blackout. And I'm not switching away from it since I won't be able to switch back to it again.  Blackout is my fave, as it's easy on the eyes and makes the dragon colors really look gorgeous.

If you're still using it now, you can switch away and back to it - I've been doing that without any problems.

Blackout and Dino Cave are still around at peoples' request, but are officially considered unsupported. Things should generally still work, but there's no guarantees except that everything will likely look pretty ugly since you're getting text colors and styles from the default skin.