Sign in to follow this  
Kelkelen

ANSWERED:Samsung Android Snow Wars Not Working

Hi!  So, I'm playing on my Samsung mobile phone, and I've tried playing on both Firefox and on the built-in browser.  I seem to be running into a lot of glitches; here's what I can do, and what I can't:

Can: pick up materials (only snow regenerating); build walls, corners, and cannons

Can't: attack anything effectively, earn any points, level anything up.

What happens is that I select a weapon, select a target, shoot (I see the snowball landing)...and nothing happens.  No damage is dealt, no XP is earned, no weapon is temporarily used up/out of ammunition.  I still seem to lose the snow I throw, though!

Any help would be much appreciated.  I'm so bummed that I can't really play, yet.  Thank you!

Are you sure you're not firing your cannon at items that have already been destroyed? Is the cannon then greyed out and unable to be selected for your next attack? If it's not, then it hasn't completed an attack. 

17 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Hi!  So, I'm playing on my Samsung mobile phone, and I've tried playing on both Firefox and on the built-in browser.  I seem to be running into a lot of glitches; here's what I can do, and what I can't:

Can: pick up materials (only snow regenerating); build walls, corners, and cannons

Can't: attack anything effectively, earn any points, level anything up.

What happens is that I select a weapon, select a target, shoot (I see the snowball landing)...and nothing happens.  No damage is dealt, no XP is earned, no weapon is temporarily used up/out of ammunition.  I still seem to lose the snow I throw, though!

Any help would be much appreciated.  I'm so bummed that I can't really play, yet.  Thank you!

The game seems fond of selecting random forts that have already been destroyed for battles.  If an item has an empty hp bar under it, that item has already been destroyed. Look for items with no hp bar under it and select those.  You may have to back out of that specific battle, go back to your fort and pick a new random battle. Keep doing that until you find one that still has stuff to shoot at.  Your weapon will grey out when it's actually been used to hit something.

Ohhhh ok!  Thank you!  I have tried to fire on so many things with empty bars because I hadn't ever seen anything different!  I'll just have to keep trying for different forts.  Thank you!

There are lots of forts that are already totally destroyed, so sometimes you need to keep going back to find one that has things you can target.