Shinsei

ANSWERED:Solstice is buggy for bred eggs on AP

Hi there! It looks like the Solstice has not had the code fixed to allow us to pick up bred (non-CB) eggs yet. I have room on my scroll, but when I tried to pick one up from the AP it said this: " You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons." It is letting me pick up other types of eggs from the AP (I have 2 CB of each of those too), but this one seems to be buggy. Hope this can be fixed, thanks!

Are you sure you're not just clicking CB Solstices people threw to the AP?

I've picked up many, many bred solstices (I may have a minor obsession) on top of my 2 CBs - are you sure the egg you tried to grab from the AP wasn't a CB that had been abandoned?

Thanks for the replies! There's no way to know for sure on its origins, since it won't let me look at the egg when I click on it. But would someone really abandon a CB Holiday egg, given the scroll limits? I guess I'll see if I can try again on that breed if/when another appears on the AP.

Yeah, plenty of people pick up eggs and toss them. Usually they're looking for good codes or helping other players pick up eggs if they can't get them from the cave.

Yes, there are plenty of CB eggs in the AP. Try again with a different Solstice egg and you should be able to pick it up. 

OK, sorry, you must be right. I just successfully picked up an abandoned (bred) Solstice egg. It's hard to fathom someone abandoning a CB Holiday egg though, since we can't really pick up "extra" in the first place. Thanks for the replies, guys!