Fuzzbucket

Snow wars - nothing to hit for several hours now

I cannot begin to tell you how jealous I am !

I haven't gotten snow, rocks, timer, or even crystal deposits for hours now. I just have a massive row of cannons that will soon be destroyed probably. I just want to make a cool fort!

haven't gotten any drops for a while now- the only ones I have been getting were from leveling up... need timber for repairs and can't repair one of my ice walls because a broken trebuchet is blocking it (I can't move it to fix the wall) 😕 

6 hours ago, olympe said:

By leveling.

I started out with just snow cannons and nothing but - and managed to level up very quickly. Over night (my time, GMT+1), I got the resources for all the levels I made, plus the hourly drops (I guess) - my fort was very much filled to the brim with stuff.

@Shibunari: I count at least 30 snow banks in your fort. Destroy them to get snow, build cannons and use them to level up. Then you'll get the other resources, too.

Thank you, now at least I have snow XD

Yeah, I've been waiting on a stone drop for the past few hours now. I don't recall how long exactly, I stopped getting steady drops around 12-1 pm est once I hit level 50, and now I'm just sitting on a pile of snow and red crystals since those are the only objects outside of a pair of stumps that has spawned. Everything I want to build requires stones and the only objects outside of the walls I'm trying to build that would give stones back are my two trebuchets, which would be kind of pointless since they only give back one stone each, and my fountain.

It'd be nice if we could either influence what drops in some fashion, get resources from battling other forts, or trade/swap supplies we don't need for the ones we do need. Right now, it's just a waiting game.

9 hours ago, monster04 said:

haven't gotten any drops for a while now- the only ones I have been getting were from leveling up... need timber for repairs and can't repair one of my ice walls because a broken trebuchet is blocking it (I can't move it to fix the wall) 😕 

Destroy the trebuchet - destroying and rebuilding saves you up to 1 of each resource needed, but you lose some experience in the bargain. On the plus side, you can now place whatever you need.