TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

5 minutes ago, JuulXhorse said:

I can't scroll down when I'm trying to build stuff :( Anyone knows how I can fix this?

If you are on the computer, arrow keys are used to scroll up and down.

Use the page up/down keys to move back up to the game without moving the game screen.

3 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

If you are on the computer, arrow keys are used to scroll up and down.

Use the page up/down keys to move back up to the game without moving the game screen.

It works now! Thank you ❤️ 

I love the design for everyone's forts. Each one is like a magical winter wonderland I'd love to visit! :wub:

I hope mine can measure up! :D

It's still not quite finished, but I'll have to work on it a bit more after work.

Snow Wars 2.png

Alright, I think I'm done.

Spoiler

30vn6zo.jpg

I feel like it's a bit cluttered compared to what I usually do, but there isn't anything I want to change either.

16 minutes ago, meirelle said:

Someone attack my fort. I'm trying to get a present to show up in a certain area, and it's being stubborn. 

I don't have many strong weapons, but I vandalized some of your hedges ;) 

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the Christmas events TJ, I've been trying to get a holly since I missed 'em the first year as I hadn't realised they were a thing, and now i have a whole horde of them. LOVED this event, so many gorgeous new dragons, I've managed to top up the ones I missed the last four years, and add some gorgeous lines to the ones I already have. This game really is the best!

I've finished playing around with my fort, it took me a while to get to grips with it, but its messy but fun I think. Happy New Year to everyone!!

Before this thread gets closed I wanted to thank all those who worked so hard to bring us this event and kept working on it all week to make improvements. I had trouble playing it at first, and almost gave up, but once I got it to work i had a wonderful time with it. I hope this is not the last we see of Snow Wars!

And the new dragon is so much love! I was hoping for a more colorful dragon this year after several years of pale ones, but once I saw the adults I couldn't possibly be disappointed!! (Still hoping for next year, though! XD).

Something I'd like to see with the next Snow Wars - an X-ray mode so we can find the newly dropped resources without moving everything to check behind them. Or maybe an auto-harvest function. But that would be less than optimal for people who want to keep the presents and crystals and stuff for decorations.

I love it all. (and Moondragon - if you pretend to attack, you can see through walls....)

I adored this event- probably my all-time favorites, to be honest ❤️ After much reshuffling and deleting I'm finally happy with my fort- there were so many cute items and landscape bits, I tried to use as large a variety as I could haha. I love the pictures of everyone's forts! So cool!

The new dragon is gorgeous as well! Thank you, spriters!

Quick psa, the stone walls have 4 different rotations.  Don't want that to drive anyone crazy later >_<

Okay, now I gotta ask -- why are the Starsingers listed as amphipteres in the encyclopedia, when they're quite clearly western-style dragons?

And I think I'm finally done. With my fort!

1220617157_Capture_2018-12-31-17-53-27.png.ae60e588f7daeb0bed61da76de1f67f0.png

I just need a mana spire to spontaneously generate in the right place as well as some presents and we'll be good.

It...It's kinda messy really.

Oh well.

Why does the helicopter take up so much room?  I like mine, but...it just looks like I could fit more stuff in there than there I can.  Minor pet-peeve. 😛

10 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Why does the helicopter take up so much room?  I like mine, but...it just looks like I could fit more stuff in there than there I can.  Minor pet-peeve. 😛

I know. I got one and then realized that I had no place I could set it down! I had to leave the game and come back in to get rid of it! Otherwise it just stuck to my pointer, but it was red everywhere I moved it and it wouldn't let me do anything else!

9 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I know. I got one and then realized that I had no place I could set it down! I had to leave the game and come back in to get rid of it! Otherwise it just stuck to my pointer, but it was red everywhere I moved it and it wouldn't let me do anything else!

You can refresh the page to get rid of unwanted items - it will bump you back to the Edit/Battle selection screen. Also works if you decide not to attack a fortress (I've been enjoying just viewing random people's forts, without firing a shot)!

Anyone have their fingers crossed that they'll get a certain resource drop? I'm hoping for one more of those pretty green bushes. (Dear TJ... ;) )

1 hour ago, Sazandora said:

Okay, now I gotta ask -- why are the Starsingers listed as amphipteres in the encyclopedia, when they're quite clearly western-style dragons?

Ohhh good eye! That's interesting.... @TJ09 is that a mistake?

3 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

You can refresh the page to get rid of unwanted items - it will bump you back to the Edit/Battle selection screen. Also works if you decide not to attack a fortress (I've been enjoying just viewing random people's forts, without firing a shot)!

Good to know, although I think I am done.