TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Yay, both my Starsingers gre up ❤️ They look even better on my scroll than here :P 

XD I clicked on Peace on Earth, not knowing what it was (no picture shows) and then found I had no place to put it down! I could not find a way to return it, so I just left the game. Fortunately when I came back it had disappeared!

snowfortnkf0p.png

I wish people would stop attacking my dragons. I don't care if the walls are being destoyed over and over again. But why do some people specifically hit the dragons? Don't hurt them, please! Claudius hates it! 😧
I'm not sure if I'll keep the Mana Spire thing. And I'll definitely remove the one remaining Snow Canon. Other than that I really like my simple design.

7 hours ago, 11th said:

Took a while, but I'm pretty happy with my fort now~

Hide contents

image.png.2292107709f4ac1b04a47eaf08747132.png

OMG this is sooooo cool! oOo

So, if I want to keep my fort 'clean' from resources, I need to go there and clean up in the last hour of the event? :blink: I have not even seen when it will finish ^^'

27 minutes ago, Safira20897 said:

So, if I want to keep my fort 'clean' from resources, I need to go there and clean up in the last hour of the event? :blink: I have not even seen when it will finish ^^'

As far as I know, they only spawn if you click into the event. So it'll look the way you last edited it to look like. :)

Honestly, this seems perfect to me. It matches the story I came up with in my head for me. Nothing more to do with it. ^^

WB

Capture.JPG

8 hours ago, 11th said:

Reveal hidden contents

Holy bleep ! That is more than impressive I 11578.gif

Does anyone know if uncollected resources will stay after the event is over? I actually like how the gift boxes and some of the other resources look

My fort/the game is suddenly not loading for me anymore. Nothing helps. I only get a blank page. I was done decorating it but I hope it still exists.

9 hours ago, 11th said:

Reveal hidden contents

Omg that is too awesome!! Wow! 

*squeeeees at hazeh's post!* That drawing is gorgeous! And omg omg cuddle puddles!! I literally squeaked out loud when I read that, I am such a cuddle-person I would cuddle these guys as much as they wanted! 

I decided to leave some of the gifts and resources to help fill in the empty spaces.

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 8.06.23 PM.png

Edited by Lady_of_The_Forest

They're gorgeous and epic looking, the pose is so dramatic and the design only accentuates the feeling. So all and all this dragon is amazing and creatively designed.

Edited by blockEdragon

I did my final design yesterday, battled a bit, fixed some damage, exited the game to see what eggs were available in the biomes, came back today and EVERYTHING that I did yesterday is gone, and the whole fort has reverted to a previous design. 😠

1 hour ago, Laura-Lana said:

Does anyone know if uncollected resources will stay after the event is over? I actually like how the gift boxes and some of the other resources look

Yes, they will. TJ said so a couple of pages back.

Everyone is sharing their forts, so I thought I would too. I'm probably not done with it, but I'm having a good time with it. Love my fighter attack squadron. Of course, helos aren't the usual for fighter squadrons, but what can you do? Gotta use what's available. A couple of the gift packages ended up in fun places so I've left them there.

fort.PNG