TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

The new dragons are absolutely gorgeous! The event was fun, a lot of options to build and all very cute looking too ❤️ (I just have a few walls in front of some things every time the game loads, but I hope they will be saved in the right positions after the event is over 😛) and I enjoyed seeing so many beautiful forts here.

Thanks Dragon Cave for another great year,

and Happy Holidays everyone! 🌟

I can't seem to turn ANY of the objects around. Nothing I can build looks right because I can only build walls on two sides. Is anyone else having this problem?

4 hours ago, orcachick2005 said:

I like my maze fort. :) I haven't decided what to do with my "castle" yet though. I threw some weapons and Claudius in there for now, but I don't want to keep it that way.

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.04.47 PM.png

Oh wow, this is one of the prettiest forts I've seen! (And I keep hitting "battle random fort" without doing any damage, just to look at forts XD  )

41 minutes ago, Amarin Rose said:

I can't seem to turn ANY of the objects around. Nothing I can build looks right because I can only build walls on two sides. Is anyone else having this problem?

I had to disable one of my browser addons before it worked for me, could that be the problem?

I'm not sure if this has been noted before, but if you have problems with resources spawning behind walls, place down a floor tile behind the wall. Checkerboard floor squares seem to work well, and the white ones cost only snow, the black ones ice, which makes them fairly cheap. The resources do not spawn on the tiles.

This way you can force those presents out of hiding!

Ah, the spirit of Christmas. Relentlessly and completely obliterating others' forts. Yay. XDsnowwarsdead.PNG.201d4f8049f38f32fc2e0048aaf318da.PNG

at least claudius wasn't hurt ;w;

Edited by Aerzure-Drakaina

To make things clear:

7 day event, started on the 25th. That means that dec. 31 is the last day to decorate before it is permanently stuck, right?

It seems so. I wish he had specified date and time.

is there a faster delete button? kinda annoying double clicking on every pile to delete when you've come back after a while.

Edited by reddof-f6

If I leave presents on the fort (I mean, if  I do not collect the refunds from them), will they be visible after the event ends or will they be washed away like damages?

13 minutes ago, Miaplacidus said:

If I leave presents on the fort (I mean, if  I do not collect the refunds from them), will they be visible after the event ends or will they be washed away like damages?

supposedly, they will be left and still visable

Is the cave down for other? Or just me? Because it seems it's down, my Christmas eggs are fogged and I can't get to them to unfog them and put them in a hatchery. I'm starting to go worried. It's been down for me since yesterday.

No probs, apparently I was able to get in the cave.

Edited by DragonNighthowler

17 minutes ago, Tetelestai said:

Has anyone figured out a way to make the tent disappear?

not unless you coun't hiding it inside a log cabin.  There is no way to destroy it.

3 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

not unless you coun't hiding it inside a log cabin.  There is no way to destroy it.

I tried hiding it but ran out of room. Thank you though! :)

I don't know what is up with this years game? I can't do anything with mine. Won't let me build or target somebody. Is like I'm stuck on level one and nothing. The first version of this game I was able to play it. No idea why its doing this? Not able to play it this year. Oh well! 

4 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

I don't know what is up with this years game? I can't do anything with mine. Won't let me build or target somebody. Is like I'm stuck on level one and nothing. The first version of this game I was able to play it. No idea why its doing this? Not able to play it this year. Oh well! 

do you have snow piles you can click on?  destroy them to get snow so you can build weapons to level up. 

Oh wow, I'd totally convinced myself that the holiday AP wall would be gone by the time I woke up this morning. Still there! Cool. Now to see if I can find another messy before it actually does disappear. 

The Snow Wars 2 game was fun for awhile, but I really preferred the original. Not exactly sure why, I just have fonder memories of it. This one I got annoyed with too easily, especially trying to repair every little thing and trying to click the tiny things in the exact right spot.

edit: Looks like the AP is getting towards the end of the wall, my eggs are starting to show up (I accidentally caught 2!) and I bred around 10pm on the 25th.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Yay, new Holiday girls!

And Snow Wars 2 is a fun thing to do. But i wish i could turn the volume down for the music. At least there is no sound effect for destroying stuff. That could blast away my hearing ability.

The lovely puns and the puns that are hurting are a nice touch. Hopefully i get a few more decorations.

Anyone else picking up eggs, throwing them in hatcheries and tossing them back so they can hatch even if they aren't picked?

The new dragons look lovely~

Though, it's front legs look small to me... Maybe it's the angle. 

edit: Actually, are these guys bipedal or quadrupedal? Or are they both like Hadrosaurids? 

Edited by Shokomon