Jump to content
TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

I maded a thread:

 

 

 

Do support it !

Supported with passion xD

Share this post


Link to post

Uhhh, my cursor won't move when I am on battle mode... what did I do o-o

Edit: I mean that I can't see nor interact with anything with my cursor. It's stuck at the top of the screen and moving the mouse/trackpad does nothing. Help

Edited by Aerzure-Drakaina

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

 

Ack.  You're supposed to be able to.

 

I will try to get this fixed ASAP

 

That would be awesome, thank you. :D

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Aerzure-Drakaina said:

Uhhh, my cursor won't move when I am on battle mode... what did I do o-o

Edit: I mean that I can't see nor interact with anything with my cursor. It's stuck at the top of the screen and moving the mouse/trackpad does nothing. Help

 

Post in this thread so the devs can better keep track of how many people are experiencing this issue:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm so excited to see what the Christmas dragons of this year look like when they grow up! The egg and the hatchling are so beautiful. Thanks for yet another year of Dragon Cave and for the Christmas celebrations and happy holidays everyone!

Edited by Varislapsi

Share this post


Link to post

Me too, @Varislapsi!  I am not looking at the hatchlings because I don’t want to spoil the surprise. I’m going try to wait until they grow up on my scroll. (Key word: try) (Not sure I can wait! Haha)

 

I love the Snow Wars 2 event!! It is so much fun! Thank you to TJ, the spriters, and everyone that made this event possible. :nyan:

Share this post


Link to post

I'm trying to place a helicopter, but it's red everywhere... I have enough stuff to buy it... I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Does it need a lot of free space?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

My question got a little buried.

 

Here you go:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I can't seem to be able to scroll in the game. For example the attached file. I can see there are two more chess pieces (black square and white bishop) but that's it. I can only see their names but nothing more. No scroll bar appears.....

 

How do I solve this? I've tried if I could right click in the game, but that's a no go either.

 

Screenshot_2018-12-26 Dragon Cave.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

I can't seem to be able to scroll in the game. For example the attached file. I can see there are two more chess pieces (black square and white bishop) but that's it. I can only see their names but nothing more. No scroll bar appears.....

 

How do I solve this? I've tried if I could right click in the game, but that's a no go either.

 

Screenshot_2018-12-26 Dragon Cave.png

 

The best place to check is the Help forum. There is a topic there that might help. If that solution doesn’t work for you, you can start your own topic (search first for similar topics to make sure your issue isn’t covered):

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

You could also zoom out, to make it all smaller.

 

What are the red crystals supposed to be - mana ?

Share this post


Link to post

When is the end of the Snpw Wars game please, not the breading for dragons etc? Thank you! :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Joya said:

When is the end of the Snpw Wars game please, not the breading for dragons etc? Thank you! :)

 

7 days from the start. So to 31st, I assume.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

 

7 days from the start. So to 31st, I assume.

 

Thank you! :))

Share this post


Link to post

One last thing I have to kind of gripe about the game. The fact it's so finicky! I'm trying to build a log cabin and I can not get the corner to stay on the left side. That is really going to annoy me if I can't get it to stay. Plus it looks so weird without that too. Can this please be fixed. I don't want to have to take it down. 

 

WB 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

One last thing I have to kind of gripe about the game. The fact it's so finicky! I'm trying to build a log cabin and I can not get the corner to stay on the left side. That is really going to annoy me if I can't get it to stay. Plus it looks so weird without that too. Can this please be fixed. I don't want to have to take it down. 

 

WB 

Build from the back forward. It's hard to place stuff behind other stuff but if you move the front of the wall over to the side, place the corner, then move the wall back you should be fine. Resources sometimes ninja their way in too, and if something is interfering with the corner placement you might not be able to see it with the front wall in place.

Edited by Fiona

Share this post


Link to post

I'm out of timber at the moment. But I will give this a go at the top of the hour. ((Providing I get more logs anyway. X) )) Thank you! ^_^

 

WB

Share this post


Link to post

I woke up to quite a few drops.  Then, after picking them all up, I went into my tent and came back out.  My entire board is covered in drops!!  My first guess was actually that drops had become quarter-hourly, but level-based drops make sense :D.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, TJ09 said:

 

The current plan is for them to stay. Drops that aren't "claimed" (i.e. you didn't enter the event to generate them) shouldn't appear, though.

would it be possible to get a "move" button for the resources then?  I would also like to keep a couple presents but would prefer to put them where they look good not where they happen to land. :)

Share this post


Link to post

very annoying thing ahppened is that i wanted to move my dragon but it actually removed it i lost the resources and now i have no timber to buyit back. i am sure i didnt click on remove but on move

and seems as i am already level 50 i can no longer get anything so no dragons in my castle

:(

Share this post


Link to post

Quick question: is it possible to rotate the bridge or is it just me it's being difficult with?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.