TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wooo! Here's wishing everyone a warm and joyous Christmas and Holiday! 

I am so stoaked I finally figured out how to do the Snowball Fight! ^_^

Just saw my incredible bounty of resources! Thanks TJ! :D Can't wait to start building. 

I didn't get to experience the first snowball fight, but I'm really enjoying this event; one of the better ones! :D I actually want to check in often to collect materials and build up/destroy things. Now that I'm a decent level, I'm gonna have a lot of fun making a cabin, some ponds, paths, and a castle once I settle for the night :D And oh man, the PUNS XD My favorite so far is this one:

unknown.png

Anyway, loving the event; thank you to all who helped make it possible :3

That explains why I was just inundated with resources. Thanks TJ!
On a side note, I can only rotate objects on my tablet (and presumably my phone, but tiny screen.) Can't with my laptop.

Anyone able to purchase "Peace on earth"? I'm able to click it like usual but when placing it on the board, it's red. I don't see anything blocking the space either

Thank you for all the resources! It was super helpful.

Quick question, are the spots that are impossible to place certain items (don't show up red, but when you click they won't place) a glitch or are they really not able to be placed in those locations? I have spots I'm trying to put stuff that absolutely will not stick.

Also, are there any plans to make a "confirm to destroy" popup... I keep accidentally deleting stuff..

My only concern about all this is even with the extra resources, I don't know if I will be able to get enough to build what I am wanting to do. I only was able to build one back wall of stone, so I am hoping at the end we can be given more resources strictly for building and finish designing our forts.

How long does Snow Wars last? I want to be able to get it all prettied up before it ends, but I didn't see a date for it anywhere. :huh:

Is it possible to scroll down the decoration pages? I'm attempting to place all sorts of plants within my fort, but the more I get, they keep getting pushed down within the x by y boundary of the image for the event. So when I try to select certain things, they are cut off, and I can only see the name. I am unable to place certain trees because they are further down the list and therefore out of view.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

The new eggs are beautiful and the hatchlings look quite regal. Missed their first stage again though!

Also having fun with the fort building! Thank you for the fun event!

20 minutes ago, Natakiro said:

How long does Snow Wars last? I want to be able to get it all prettied up before it ends, but I didn't see a date for it anywhere. :huh:

It looks like Snow Wars will last 7 days. TJ stated that in the last topic "Holiday Event Schedule".

27 minutes ago, LadyNightshade said:

Quick question, are the spots that are impossible to place certain items (don't show up red, but when you click they won't place) a glitch or are they really not able to be placed in those locations? I have spots I'm trying to put stuff that absolutely will not stick.

Also, are there any plans to make a "confirm to destroy" popup... I keep accidentally deleting stuff..

I've found that unplaceable items can often be placed if you move something that's near them, especially if it's in front. Maybe if your cursor is not over a ground space, it doesn't acknowledge that you're trying to put it on the ground...? Super annoying.

I've accidentally deleted a few things too. Mostly when I spam-clicked to try to place a stubborn object before I realized it didn't help. :lol:

...why everything in my fort is suddenly out of their places, some stuff is even missing, and i'm back to level 44 when i had reached 50 already...????????????????

Is anyone else currently glitched and unable to choose an attack weapon even with some available?

4 minutes ago, darkling said:

Is anyone else currently glitched and unable to choose an attack weapon even with some available?

Having the same problem here.

5 minutes ago, darkling said:

Same thing here.

5 minutes ago, darkling said:

I'd just about decided that it's not a glitch for me because I'm level 50 and maybe that's max level? but there's no roof for the gingerbread house, so I don't know if it just wasn't made, or if I haven't gotten to the level to get it, or ????

7 minutes ago, darkling said:

Also here.

11 minutes ago, darkling said:

My glitch seem to be that when I enter a random battle my cursor is frozen in a corner.

edit: hm it not just random, it does to every fight.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

9 minutes ago, darkling said:

Yes, I'm glitched out too. Whenever I enter the Attack screen, the cursor teleports to the middle of the screen. I can't move the cursor or select anything, not even the Exit button or the available weapons. (I'm currently level 48.)

Aside from that, this event is super fun so far, and the decorations are beautiful! :D Having a great time, just hope all those who are glitched can get back in the game before it ends.

Just now, Athkore said:

Yes, I'm glitched out too. Whenever I enter the Attack screen, the cursor teleports to the middle of the screen. I can't move the cursor or select anything, not even the Exit button or the available weapons. (I'm currently level 48.)

Aside from that, this event is super fun so far, and the decorations are beautiful! :D Having a great time, just hope all those who are glitched can get back in the game before it ends.

Yes, I can't find my cursor when I try to choose weapons in a battle. This just gives me an excuse to build a log cabin!

21 minutes ago, Ceiyru said:

It looks like Snow Wars will last 7 days. TJ stated that in the last topic "Holiday Event Schedule".

Oh, I hadn't thought to re-read that thread; silly me. Thank you for clarifying that ^^

Also, I was just about to ask if anyone else was unable to attack, and seems I'm not alone. The in-game pointer just hangs and can't be moved

unknown.png

Merry belated Christmas everyone! Can't wait to see to see this year's Dragon, then again I'm always excited for newcomers xD 

Not the most interested in the mini game, haven't been able to attack anyone once despite having a row of cannons but this sort of game isn't really my thing anyway. Probably cuz I'm mobile. But glad others are enjoying it!

Ugh, shaking my head at myself, tried to breed my first blue solstices and dumbly got am and pm mixed up... Gotta wait till next year or see if I get an egg I guess lol!

Edit: Oh my cursor hangs like everyone else lol

Edited by SkyKimimota

Anyone else bugging out when they try to attack a random fort? It's not that I don't have weapons (I've placed 8 snow cannons); the golden cursor freezes on the grid and refreshing the page just kicks me back to the main screen.