TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

war.PNG.10dfcdd6cd3486a34609158274284637.PNG

Decorating? What's that?

(this will be an attacker's dream)

Edited by MadameZ

You know what I just realized.

Some of my stone walls are backwards.

They have little stone prongs at the top that are supposed to face outward. I thought there was just 2 rotated sprite versions, instead of 4.

Welp, time to fix all my stone walls.

@MadameZ   And now we know who has been coming and totally wiping our forts out.....LOL, looks great but scarry!

4 minutes ago, Zylara said:

@DragonNeko  Cool, a penguin army defending your fort, love it! 

They don't do a very good job of it, since I'm fixing it every hour, but thank you! ^_^

I still can't attack specific people, and it's driving me nuts! I don't want to attack them, I just want to look at forts... *sighs* I hope when this is over, we can click on badges and see what people have built...

When does the event end and I can no longer edit my fort?

I've not had much time for decoration and tomorrow looks hectic as well!

I have a major gripe with the catapult's hitbox. The top bits of it gets in the way of everything two blocks behind it, making it impossible to click on anything in that area. Frankly, only the bottom needs to be clicked to be able to use the catapult.

6 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

You know what I just realized.

Some of my stone walls are backwards.

They have little stone prongs at the top that are supposed to face outward. I thought there was just 2 rotated sprite versions, instead of 4.

Welp, time to fix all my stone walls.

omigosh, yer right! Now I have to fix mine too! T^T

@Shokomon  Yep, half of mine were backwards, but when I went to fix them....I turned them all backwards instead, makes it harder to target what is sitting behind them. I will turn them around when event is almost over.

@DragonNeko  To look at different forts, select random user and pick an item to attack with, when your done looking at the random fort you go to...then click on an empty slot without deco and it will not use your weapon but it will go back to your fort and you have to back out and then repeat to get a different random user. Takes longer but at least you can look at forts without damaging or using up your weapons.

15 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

When does the event end and I can no longer edit my fort?

I've not had much time for decoration and tomorrow looks hectic as well!

11:59:59 Dec 31st, Dragon Cave (Eastern) time. So, tomorrow + 2 hours 20 minutes.

I wish there was a way to tell someone in the trading thread that these beautiful new dragons can't be "genderswapped" as they are all female. They are absolutely gorgeous btw! And I've had such a blast with Snow Wars 2. Thank you everyone responsible for bringing it back. :D

Everyone's forts are so incredible. I'm in awe of peoples' creativity with incorporating resource drops and using the scenery for different things. And the hedge mazes!!!!!<3

Really delighted to have the Special statue; that'll help a lot when I don't want to move things around.

And the new holiday dragons are amazing!

And because the last day of the event is fast approaching, I'm going to bring up the ongoing suggestions, because the truce and repair all is still things I want. Comment on the suggestions if you are interested!

- Current Snow War Suggestions:

• Gingerbread House Roof: 
  • Balancing Resource Drops: 
  • Wreaths on the Roof: 
  • Make Resources Movable Items: 
  • Make Repair Bars Clickable: 
  • Collect all Drops/Repair all Items:
  • Last Day Truce Time: 

And that's all the ones I've found. 

9cce503ae29ac43048d7d7da93cfa65a.png

Only remembered about this event today; think I did alright for a day's work :D

Really had fun with this years event, it's always nice to decorate something haha

My fort so far.  Might add some large rocks/crystals if I have enough stone/mana...

vtLIwlS.png

Added some rocks:

RGcw4Io.png

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Oh wow, these forts are gorgeous! I hope after this thread is shut down someone will make an SD thread where we can continue to show them off!

16 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Oh wow, these forts are gorgeous! I hope after this thread is shut down someone will make an SD thread where we can continue to show them off!

I'm hoping that our forts will be live links for this Holiday event on our scrolls so anyone and everyone can click and look.  I went back and looked at my Snow Wars 1 and I can't even remember making it...I must have had fun though :D

I just looked at your fort from Snow Wars 1 purpledragonclaw and I really liked it!

Edited by Pinch of StarDust
edit: update after looking at Snow Wars 1

Here's my fort!

image.thumb.png.5bbf0af986daf6168fcc5366da083001.png

Aside from a few resources that will hopefully pop up later, I think it's done.  

There's an SD thread for showing off forts here - let's not make 10 threads please : D

Fort screenies can move there! I'll show off mine at some point I wanna be done ;D

I absolutely love the new dragon. ❤️

Thank you! 

---

But I gave up on the game since it's impossible to play on mobile and even on my pc I can't click on some of the dropped resources without moving every single "maybe in the way"-item and making it a big mess. 😕

(And since everybody seems to have stopped repairing their objects, I can't find a fort to battle against to gain XP. Well, I'll stop repairing mine too and simply leave my fort as it is...)

Don't know what's "supposed" to happen, but no-one has yet managed.