TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

9 minutes ago, animatedrose said:

My game finally works! Rather annoying since it's the last day. Thank goodness for all the Level 50s in the Discord!

Just one present left, then my fort is done. Lazy but at this point, idgaf anymore. I finally got to effing play after being jealous of everyone else getting all week to play and stuff. And the presents are cool.

EDIT: There, updated! Got my last present and upgraded my fort. All done~! :)

snow fort COMPLETE.PNG

Unless you are already in tomorrow, there's still all of tomorrow Dragon Cave time (and the rest of today - it is only 6.20 p.m. here).

1 hour ago, relaks said:

Did a final recount. I went from 18 Christmas dragons in total to 76 this year (thats 58 more). Not bad! I did better for Halloween (I think I managed to grab around 70  or so dragons). Maybe next year, when I won't need to hunt for CB eggs and will be able to hunt the AP like I wanted, I'll do better. 

Wow, that's a pretty impressive leap! 

Ooohhh new updates, thanks TJ! Now I have to decide if I want to keep my little tent... Also, I'm really loving how people are incorporating tons of the 'resources' into their fort, I'm very tempted to do that now.

chrome_2018-12-31_12-21-05.png.a588b0b58ea54c20b76898283d639de0.png

Pretty happy with my fort. Too bad the chessboard takes up so much space, I would've liked to have more room to build other things.

22a5354275.png

Here's mine. I had a lot of fun with this fantastic event :)

Edit: Decided to bring some of the presents indoor too.

2d4b503c9a.png

Edited by Naraku

Here's what will probably be the final version of my fort, I'll remove the weapons tomorrow. This event's been pretty fun. ^_^

Dragon Cave snow fort v4.png

1 hour ago, TJ09 said:

Update 5:

• You can now unlock (free) upgrades to your base at certain levels. Replace your tent with a nice cozy igloo, log cabin, or finish off your castle with a keep. Upgrading also updates the look of the inside of your base.
  • The castle gate piece can now be rotated. If you feel like having the sunrise in your face as you leave your castle every morning, now you can.
  • The issue of the misnamed "corner path" piece has been straightened out.
  • A new magical statue is available (at level 50) under the "Special" category. This statue allows you to repair items in a 4x4 area for reduced cost (once per hour).

I CAN REPLACE MY TENT???!!!!!

HECK YES!

Edit: Also, the statue is nice too.

Now I have an igloo in my yard instead of a tent.

Edited by Shokomon

I love that we can upgrade our base. I went with an igloo since I'm using a gingerbread theme. 

Screenshot 2018-12-30 at 19.25.45.png

@meruru I don't have a roof. I upgraded my tent to the castle keep, which is the final upgrade. It's part of the newest update to Snow Wars 2.

1 hour ago, e-sheep said:

My fort so far. I'm not sure whether I'll leave it like this yet.

If you need someone to attack, feel free to wreck my fort. :)

Unbenannt.PNG

How do you swap out the tent for the igloo, please?

I can't wait to get on a proper computer tomorrow to work on mine.

Love the extra info on the starsingers! :)

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

How do you swap out the tent for the igloo, please?

I can't wait to get on a proper computer tomorrow to work on mine.

Love the extra info on the starsingers! :)

Click on the tent and then click the button with a house and arrow pointing up :)

@Lagie I had to completely close out of mine and bring it back up again to get the upgrade to show up when you click on the tent it has an added option to upgrade then you can keep upgrading or downgrade back to the tent....Love it...I upgraded to a real castle keep instead of my makeshift one and  moved a few items to make room for a few more resource to spawn.

ZyFort2.png.f740114f91b8f3558221ea0fd0ddc4eb.png

Still having issues with things popping on top of things they should not be on top of...I'm sure that will all go away once the event ends though.

My final fort with the igloo upgrade~

image.png.7490905501ed33ef09860ec837df443e.png

My first Starsinger also grew up! Really happy with the codes I found this year.

I'm having a little trouble figuring out when the event ends. I live in Australia so the time that I have is super different. Can anyone tell me how long there is left of the event? (It would be super helpful if the site time display included the current DC date as well as the time and events were stated referring to specific dates instead of 'for x days' but, oh well.)

1 minute ago, Skye_Wyven said:

I'm having a little trouble figuring out when the event ends. I live in Australia so the time that I have is super different. Can anyone tell me how long there is left of the event? (It would be super helpful if the site time display included the current DC date as well as the time and events were stated referring to specific dates instead of 'for x days' but, oh well.)

In about 3 and 1/2 hours you will have 1 day left (24 hours). So right now 27 and 1/2 hours to go. Hope that helps.

1 minute ago, Zylara said:

In about 3 and 1/2 hours you will have 1 day left (24 hours). So right now 27 and 1/2 hours to go. Hope that helps.

Thank you so much! That's a huge help. :D

3 hours ago, relaks said:

Tomorrow night! 31st, 11:59PM :) 

Did a final recount. I went from 18 Christmas dragons in total to 76 this year (thats 58 more). Not bad! I did better for Halloween (I think I managed to grab around 70  or so dragons). Maybe next year, when I won't need to hunt for CB eggs and will be able to hunt the AP like I wanted, I'll do better. 

Nice!

You should, I went from 53 christmas dragons to 120, and only three of my dragons were cbs.

(though...I would admit the fact that I froze a few of them probably help my numbers. :lol:

I'm not able to attack specific people. I'll put a name in, then click 'target specific person' but nothing *huffs* I just want to look at other forts T^T

38 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Click on the tent and then click the button with a house and arrow pointing up :)

Thanks! I shall try that when I get to a real computer.

Not much has changed with mine, except I turned the tent into an igloo, because those are more suitable for penguins XD

I kinda want to add more penguins, but not really sure where... 🤔

image.png.14871e2a72f1b44b7bef9dc618624c08.png