TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

It's not a maze. I'm not sure what it is. I wanted to do something creepy. But I don't think it came out that way. ><;

WB

Capture.JPG

47 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Update 4 (reload the event to see):

• Gaining XP after level 50 now continues to fill your XP bar. You'll get two random presents full of resources every time you fill it. If you've already been gaining XP at max level, you'll find a bunch of presents already waiting for you.
  • The helpful text box during battle has gotten shy from all the attention and now runs away from your mouse.
  • The Peace on Earth is finished refueling and is now ready to spread holiday cheer to all of your enemies.
  • The Trojan Reindeer is now ready to roll into battle.
  • Damaged weapons can again be used as long as their HP is above zero.
  • Hovering over a disabled weapon will explain why you can't use it.

Awesome!

Thanks TJ!

Now I gotta pick up all those resources now in my bombed base.

I gotta get me a Peace on Earth. (I wish I could get peace on Earth in real life though.]

Wooohooo! More resources I can finally repair most of my base again!

And now I can actually use Peace on Earth and the Raindeer. :D

I think I might be done with decorating for good now! Might as well screenshot it before it started getting shot again XD

amvDDfy.png

So happy that the reindeers can attack now 💕

12 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

It's not a maze. I'm not sure what it is. I wanted to do something creepy. But I don't think it came out that way. ><;

WB

Capture.JPG

I like your creepy!

44 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Update 4 (reload the event to see):

• Gaining XP after level 50 now continues to fill your XP bar. You'll get two random presents full of resources every time you fill it. If you've already been gaining XP at max level, you'll find a bunch of presents already waiting for you.
  • The helpful text box during battle has gotten shy from all the attention and now runs away from your mouse.
  • The Peace on Earth is finished refueling and is now ready to spread holiday cheer to all of your enemies.
  • The Trojan Reindeer is now ready to roll into battle.
  • Damaged weapons can again be used as long as their HP is above zero.
  • Hovering over a disabled weapon will explain why you can't use it.

Just came back to a whole bunch of new resources, cooldown countdowns, new weapons, and a great reason to keep lobbing snow at people! Thanks, TJ, this update's amazing!

WooHoo, love the improvements to the game! Thanks for the hard work.

I have given up on the game. :( I loved the old one, but this one just isn't working for me. I only got it to load once and never got beyond a few snowball walls. I guess I will just enjoy looking at everyone else's.

;

I think I have my fort finished (and now it will get destroyed :lol:) so I'm just hanging out in the AP, looking for a Garland egg to freeze to complete my holiday season. 

Thank you for the newest update! I am still idiotically low on stone; none of the drops gave me any :/ 

Glad attacking still grants bonuses at 50; felt like I was at a standstill. 

Is there any way to temporarily disable or make semi-transparent damage bars? I am having such a hard time figuring my stuff out with all those bars everywhere. I can't repair my walls due to not having enough stone. Just look at it. I already destroyed a bunch of stuff so that I wouldn't have to repair it.

unknown.png

Really wish there was a way to like back out of fighting so that I can decorate in peace. 

Also, is anyone else having a ridiculously hard time aiming with the Trojan reindeer? The red hitzone for it goes all over the place and doesn't follow the mouse in any coherent way.

Edited by Natakiro

Yay for newest update!! 

I'm so torn. We have multiple days left of this game, so I feel like I should change my fort around and buy more stuff and make it more interesting and experiment with decorating.... But I really really like how it looks right now. Hmm. I did screenshot it, I guess I can always experiment and decorate and then just change it all back later.

A button to collect all resources would be nice, since some of them get hidden. Can we get confirmation whether resources remain on the board after the event? I'm liking the presents...

Within the first five minutes of me opening the event today, my fort got obliterated twice, but after the repairs I was able to make some progress on the walls, tree area, etc.

GNieHtz.png

I really like how the white chess tiles help some of the decorations stand out that would otherwise be hard to see against blank tiles. Claudius strayed away from the tree area and found himself a flock of friends. :)

Thank you very much TJ for fixing the cursor. I now finished decorating. I hope you enjoyed your holidays with family and friends!
image.png.b8a30f0767dabf64b38925d25b0b493f.png

1 minute ago, ShorahNagi said:

What I wouldn't give for a 'repair all' option

Same. I have decorations that are partially (or totally, so I avoid gifts spawning there) hidden and it's a little bothersome to move things around to fix it.

2 minutes ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

Can anyone tell me how you rotate walls? Or is it possible?

Right-click.

1 hour ago, Ashywolf said:

A button to collect all resources would be nice, since some of them get hidden. Can we get confirmation whether resources remain on the board after the event? I'm liking the presents...

Oof yeah, when I logged on after Update 4 dropped I was moving walls and such around for a really long time picking up all the resources I earned. I've found that you can sorta see them if you load up one of the battle screens since the assets become semi-transparent so at least you know where they are.

Also, I had convinced myself that Claudius' tail moving was just an optical illusion from scrolling the window down, NOPE, it's animated! 

1 minute ago, Maiden said:

Right-click.

That doesn't seem to work. right click while holding it or is there something else I'm supposed to do?

mmm I'm feelin my fort rn (cluttered mess that it is)

Thanks for the update TJ! (kept running out of wood before it lol)

snow fight 2 2.png

2 minutes ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

That doesn't seem to work. right click while holding it or is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Try your middle button (like if you have a scroll wheel that clicks).  My mouse on my PC is right click, but the wireless mouse I use on my laptop I have to click the scroll wheel to get the things to turn.  If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas lol.